Which specialization do you feel is the most balanced?

Aodlop.1907

3 hours ago, Fueki.4753 said:

And I can't take anyone serious who thinks the current CC spam stunlocking has a place in PvP.

PvP stands for player versus player, not player versus rag doll.

And META builds don't mean anything if the problem for the majority of players lies elsewhere.

META isn't what a game ought to be designed around. The average experience, which is massively hurt by the current condition spamming, is far more important, as that's what affects the vast majority.

In my opinion the lack of will to improve is what hurts the majority. It is easier to ask for nerfs instead of improve.

6 hours ago, Fueki.4753 said:

And I can't take anyone serious who thinks the current CC spam stunlocking has a place in PvP.

And META builds don't mean anything if the problem for the majority of players lies elsewhere.

META isn't what a game ought to be designed around. The average experience, which is massively hurt by the current condition spamming, is far more important, as that's what affects the vast majority.

Let i remind you that not too long ago, few classes could actually have enough condis before the big shakeup.

There is still tons of cleanses and condi corrupts. Heck one of the reasons scourge was so successful, is that it could keep up with the classes that corrupt condis into boons, and mirage threw out enough condies to actually be a threat. 

If you are going to nerf condis, you have to massively nerf the cleanses and other stuff too. because nerfing 1 creates a unbalance that causes  a huge issue.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Fueki.4753 said:

you get rag-dolled due to being too tanky to die in a normal, natural way.
damage is too low, sustain is too high, and the only way to kill is stun locking.
Its sustain issue not CC issue.

5 minutes ago, Leonidrex.5649 said:

you get rag-dolled due to being too tanky to die in a normal, natural way.
damage is too low, sustain is too high, and the only way to kill is stun locking.
Its sustain issue not CC issue.

Its also because it helps create a opening to kill for warriors.

Looking at the warrior kits, it makes sense logically why they would have so many stuns, since its one of their main things.

• Like 1

As long as Rampage never ever gets  damage back on its 2, 4 and 5 skills they can do whatever with Warrior to buff it. It's the class I like the most besides Necro anyway.

But pre-nerf Rampage was beyond dumb and made pre-nerf Lich look like a complete joke in comparison. As long as they don't tie Warrior balance to to Rampage again we're fine.

• Like 1