The Legendary armory and eternity

Some clarification. From the news post it seems that those who have account bound versions of twilight and sunrise will be receiving a token allowing them to craft eternity while still having both legendries unlocked for the armory allowing all three to be unlocked in the armory.  What about those of us who crafted eternity from twilight and sunrise before this. Will twilight and sunrise be available in the armory since we already have the skin or would those who made eternity beforehand be forced to craft another twilight and sunrise to have them as part of the armory? The skin unlocks can be used to separate who actually had both twilight and sunrise vs those who just bought eternity off the tp.

18 minutes ago, Chocofox.9503 said:

Some clarification. From the news post it seems that those who have account bound versions of twilight and sunrise will be receiving a token allowing them to craft eternity while still having both legendries unlocked for the armory allowing all three to be unlocked in the armory.  What about those of us who crafted eternity from twilight and sunrise before this. Will twilight and sunrise be available in the armory since we already have the skin or would those who made eternity beforehand be forced to craft another twilight and sunrise to have them as part of the armory? The skin unlocks can be used to separate who actually had both twilight and sunrise vs those who just bought eternity off the tp.

You have the skins unlocked anyways. You don't need them in armory, you have them in wardrobe. You can grab that eternity and reskin it with sunrise/twilight. I don't see the issue?

Unless you use greatsward in both weaponsets/swaps, but somehow doubt.

Edited by Sobx.1758
  • Confused 1

@Sobx.1758The difference is that someone that crafted Eternity before Armory ends up with one legendary gs, but someone that will craft it after Armory will be able to use two (one in each weapon slot). Sure, currently there's no dual-gs build, but there's no telling there won;t be any in the future. We already had dual shortbow and dual staff ones after all.

my understanding of this; is once you've added a legendary to the armory it's no longer an item you can place in your inventory, meaning anyone who has both Twilight and Sunrise in their armory will be unable to use them to create Eternity without a token item.

Edited by Parasite.5389
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Astralporing.1957 said:

@Sobx.1758The difference is that someone that crafted Eternity before Armory ends up with one legendary gs, but someone that will craft it after Armory will be able to use two (one in each weapon slot). Sure, currently there's no dual-gs build, but there's no telling there won;t be any in the future. We already had dual shortbow and dual staff ones after all.

I use Dual GS for open world and farming on Mirage. XD (don't have 2 legendary GS yet though). Runes of energy on each so I can spam that AOE chain laser beam attack. I'm sure other people do as well. It's got great burst.

So yes, there is an edge case where it matters

Edited by Firebeard.1746
  • Like 1