The legendary Armory is AWESOME!!!!!

1 hour ago, AzryelVikingar.5136 said:

I would like the addition of a bank tab below the wardrobe to find out what I have in my legendary armory.

weapons? armor? ... and the number

because if it is not usable by the character, it is impossible to know what exactly we have

otherwise it's cool, well, I'm going to bring out old characters and equip them correctly without having to make transfers.

YEAH verry good idea

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Infusion.7149 said:

Just being able to have legendary armor skinned multiple ways is already great.
I haven't had any hitches worth noting other than skins reset to default on first login.

Agreed. Being able to choose a unique skin for each tab is simply amazing.

Overall, I am beyond happy with how the armory has been implemented. I have something around 26 characters and like to swap my gear around them often to keep it fresh. Lately I have been less inspired to do so because it is a pain to restat and refashion them. The armory is such a gamechanger for me...I am seriously so happy with it and can't really give enough praise for it. I have full sets of each weight of armor, a handful of weapons, and a couple trinkets, but this has motivated me more to grind for more, and even for the stuff I would have never previously considered, like the runes and sigils.

• Like 1

I'm very happy I decided to prioritize armor, trinkets and runes when I decided to go for more legendaries as the armory was announced, because for those, the armory really is amazing. I have made some weapons over the years, but not enough for the armory to impact my account much so I can't comment on the issue people have with swapping weapons. That part doesn't sound good though.

7 minutes ago, onio.6403 said:

Hello, have you had the Legendary amulet added to the legendary armory? it is not added to me

Is yours still slumbering? There'll be a merchant (no idea when) that'll exchange it for a non-slumbering one, and that will go to the armory. If you have the full transcendence, it should go into the armory. If it doesn't, you'll have to contact support.

3 hours ago, DeanBB.4268 said:

If you are thinking of legendary runes and sigils, start trading for the daily Provisioner Tokens. I know I only wanted to trade certain things, so built those up day by day. I now have all I need to finish the last rune and sigils.

Yeah honestly I had no idea what those were ever for so I completely ignored them. I had a convo with a friend and she was just telling me about them and how they are pseudo-timegated, so I started investing in them last night. Thank you for the heads up though 😊.