Spare Legendary Upgrades - don't forget about us!

My total upgrades before the Legendary Armory:

https://i.imgur.com/1jJ7p5e.jpg

My spare upgrades (and 2 crafting materials) that I now have left and are no longer of use:

https://i.imgur.com/mWW9fbG.jpg

I hope players like me are included in the 0.008% ?

A confirmation would be highly appreciated. ❤️

Just received this response:

Hello,

All excess legendary items - weapons, armor, backpacks, accessories, runes, and sigils - will be taken into account and will receive compensation shortly!

Regards,

[...]

❤️❤️❤️

Edited by Ashantara.8731
  • Confused 3

I have 34 legendary armor pieces which now lay in my inventory and I can't do anything with them... And I didn't receive any messages yet except message: create Support Ticket if you didn't receive compensation when I'm trying to do something with them ( 

16 minutes ago, Kron.2351 said:

I have 34 legendary armor pieces which now lay in my inventory and I can't do anything with them... And I didn't receive any messages yet except message: create Support Ticket if you didn't receive compensation when I'm trying to do something with them ( 

usually support team would reach out to us pretty quick.. think u shd post a ticket if not done already.. and pls do share what options anet has for you regarding compensation in the forums...

Edited by Crystal Paladin.3871

4 hours ago, Ashantara.8731 said:

I've created a ticket as well this morning after reading what kind of compensation we might get. ❤️

I just want to know if I am eligible for it or whether people with costly legendary upgrades have been forgotten about.

Let us know if you got a response from Arena.net !

5 minutes ago, TheArtOfMouts.7468 said:

Let us know if you got a response from Arena.net !

Only this:

Hello,

Thank you for your inquiry regarding the Legendary Armory. One of our agents will review your ticket and reply shortly.

If you are waiting for compensation for your excess legendary items, we appreciate your patience while we work to distribute items to players who have more copies of a single legendary item than the Armory can hold. We are working to distribute compensation to these users as soon as possible, so please watch your in-game mailbox for your exchange items in the coming days.

Thank you for your patience.

Regards,

[...]

So they did not answer the actual question, which was whether players with spare Legendary Upgrades will be taken into account as well.

5 minutes ago, TheArtOfMouts.7468 said:

They gave me a Legendary Coffer instead of 6 (missing) Trunks.
I'm still thinking if that a good deal.

It's a good deal if you pick a legendary trinket/back (Ascension/Warbringer/Ad Infinitum, Transcendence/Coalescence/Conflux/Vision/Aurora) or gen 2 legendary that needs a ton of PVE : Astralaria, Nevermore, Chuka, HOPE.

8 minutes ago, Infusion.7149 said:

It's a good deal if you pick a legendary trinket/back (Ascension/Warbringer/Ad Infinitum, Transcendence/Coalescence/Conflux/Vision/Aurora) or gen 2 legendary that needs a ton of PVE : Astralaria, Nevermore, Chuka, HOPE.

I got that Legendary Coffre for 6 excessing Leg Runes.
1 Leg Rune is 483 gold to craft.
Although I need Coalescence, which is 1650 gold.
Seem I'm not getting a fair trade as per gold amount comparaison.

But yeh, .. escaping the fact to do the associated content as it value (doing Raids)
As i'm not playing Raid content.

Just now, TheArtOfMouts.7468 said:

I got that Legendary Coffre for 6 excessing Leg Runes.
1 Leg Rune is 483 gold to craft.
Although I need Coalescence, which is 1650 gold.
Seem I'm not getting a fair trade as per gold amount comparaison.

But yeh, .. escaping the fact to do the associated content as it value (doing Raids)
As i'm not playing Raid content.

Unless you are a pro-level raider (~30 min full wings), openworld farms give more gold per hour. Therefore you're saving money in the long run, especially for Coalescence which requires Wing 5-7 unless you convert 150LI to LD (you still need the bosses).

The WvW trinkets/back especially give you extreme value as it takes 1850-2800 tickets, which is 5+ weeks of WvW if you don't have a high rank. WvW is on average 7g/hour...

1 minute ago, Infusion.7149 said:

Unless you are a pro-level raider (~30 min full wings), openworld farms give more gold per hour. Therefore you're saving money in the long run, especially for Coalescence which requires Wing 5-7 unless you convert 150LI to LD (you still need the bosses).

The WvW trinkets/back especially give you extreme value as it takes 1850-2800 tickets, which is 5+ weeks of WvW if you don't have a high rank. WvW is on average 7g/hour...

Yeh, I'm only missing Coalescence to complete my full legendary trinkets/back ''Armory'' !
I was a bit temped by the Heavy weight Raid Armor ... the Skin only , as I already have all armors weight unlocked in the Armory.
But, I as I know myself, I wont use much the skin, I dont really play fashion.

In any case, thanks for that conversation 🙂

1 minute ago, Linken.6345 said:

Yes if you want to burn some material for nothing you can do that if you like

There will always be someone who is going to it accidently.
Do not ask me why I know this ^^, but if you asked the support for a solution for "I crafted .. to many runes" before the armory, you got the common advice to destroy them which left you with several also unusable gifts of runes.

It should not be possible after the armory