Legendary Reliquary for people with 2x conflux but not those with conflux + slumbering conflux ?

So it seems that you get sent a compensation legendary reliquary for having 2x conflux (the upgraded version with visual effects) added to armoury despite being able to equip both at the same time, however players having conflux + slumbering conflux (the latter is not added to armoury) do not.

I am in the same position, owner of Conflux+Slumbering Conflux since right around when they were first added.  Support is unwilling to help or acknowledge that an error occurred.

I have heard from 4 people in game that received a Legendary Reliquary, with the only possible explanation being 2xConflux.  One of whom just made the 2nd Conflux on Monday. 

Feeling rather left out, especially since I almost upgraded it, after hearing that the non-slumbering wouldn't go in the armory, but held off after hearing about the upgrade NPC.

Guys, they are going to add in a vendor to exchange Slumbering Conflux and Slumbering Transcendence for Conflux and Transcendence respectively. That is why no Legendary Reliquary was sent to you for having both Conflux and Slumbering Conflux.

The recipes to upgrade Slumbering Conflux to Conflux still work and are not being removed from the game, so you are able to upgrade your Slumbering Conflux to Conflux and add it to the Legendary Armory prior to the vendor being released.

There is no bug here, everything is working as intended. Either be a little more patient, or upgrade your Slumbering Conflux since Conflux is not longer considered 'unique.'

• Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, Arya Whitefire.8423 said:

The issue is not being unable to upgrade Slumbering Conflux.  The issues is that owners of 2xConflux, were erroneously granted a free Legendary Reliquary, while also keeping their 2xConflux.

Are you saying that people who already had one Conflux and upgraded their slumbering Conflux (resulting in two Confluxes total) even a few minutes before the legendary armory patch hit have now received a free legendary item via Legendary Reliquary????

Edited by stpk.2967

5 minutes ago, stpk.2967 said:

Are you saying that people who already had one Conflux and upgraded their slumbering Conflux (resulting in two Confluxes total) even a few minutes before the legendary armory patch hit have now received a free legendary item via Legendary Reliquary????

1 minute ago, Arya Whitefire.8423 said:

Yes, that's exactly what I'm saying.  There must've been an error in the compensation script.  Maybe the script was written before the decision to make Conflux non-unique was made.

If this is true, it is so unfair for people who upgraded their slumbering conflux after the patch when they could have done so easily before the patch. 

It is interesting that they told us to wait for the vendor when what we could have done was to upgrade the slumbering conflux for a 20-30 golds and ..poof.. one legendary for free. I assume upgrading now won't work.

How are you going to fix this, ANet (if you actually read this of course)? 

• Thanks 1

This was a poor way to refund people with multiple copies of legendaries items anyway. Like, some people now have the WvW/PvP armour that requires you to get to level 100 PvP/500 WvW and they don't meet that requirement, if you're completely going to bypass this with this refund system you might as well remove those.

They should had given those people tokens that could be used in mystic forge to cover the cost of Mystic Tribute, Gift of Fortune and Gift of Prosperity on making new legendaries.

• Like 2
  • Confused 2

Sent in a ticket and got a pretty generic response back. I was simply asking if it was a bug or not for these people to receive said legendary reliquary.  If i had known i would of gotten a free legendary i would have crafted an extra 2 rings just for the amulet and raid ring.
''For further clarification; Compensation was only issued to players owning the exact same legendaries in excess of what the Legendary Armory can hold'' 

• Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, Nightwalker.7982 said:

Sent in a ticket and got a pretty generic response back. I was simply asking if it was a bug or not for these people to receive said legendary reliquary.  If i had known i would of gotten a free legendary i would have crafted an extra 2 rings just for the amulet and raid ring.
''For further clarification; Compensation was only issued to players owning the exact same legendaries in excess of what the Legendary Armory can hold'' 

That is pretty odd tho considering that they said Armory would be able to hold two confluxes

Imagine WvW-main players who had 4 extra Conlfuxes and obtained all the other trinkets (beside Warbringer). They would have full set of legendary trinkets without having to play a single PvP match and the only desert they had been on is RBL.

Edited by stpk.2967

55 minutes ago, Wanda Cynn.8594 said:

I had a Slumbering Conflux and Conflux.  I upgraded a Slumbering Conflux to Conflux and now my character can have Conflux in both ring position but no free legendary item. 

Did you do it after the patch?

Too bad I did not know about this. I got a Conflux and a Slumbering Conflux and when I read that the slumbering one would not be supported in the Legendary Armory I decided to upgrade it to the full version but I decided that it was a good idea to wait to double-check that two Confluxes could be worn simultaneously. So, I upgraded it after the release.

Everything works great tho, just missed out on the opportunity for a free bonus leggy.

56 minutes ago, TheQuickFox.3826 said:

Too bad I did not know about this. I got a Conflux and a Slumbering Conflux and when I read that the slumbering one would not be supported in the Legendary Armory I decided to upgrade it to the full version but I decided that it was a good idea to wait to double-check that two Confluxes could be worn simultaneously. So, I upgraded it after the release.

Everything works great tho, just missed out on the opportunity for a free bonus leggy.

Pretty much my case too.

1 hour ago, TheQuickFox.3826 said:

It is sad, isn't it? When you tried to be extra careful (probably because the other party makes mistakes sometimes), but then ending up missing a big opportunity. It is even worse that they haven't done anything about it.

FYI, this is my case too.

5 minutes ago, stpk.2967 said:

You are a really nice person. It's just sad that some people work hard for an item but others do not really work much and get it.

So a person who upgraded and paid the cost not knowing they would get anything out of it since Anet said you could have 2 confluxes in the armory before release.

Dont work but you who dident upgrade and waited for the free upgrade after armory worked hard?

Yea that dont seem right from any angle mate.

I agree however that neither of the people should have got it rewarded since neither were more then the armory could hold.

Edited by Linken.6345