The big lie

22 minutes ago, RedAvenged.5217 said:

I mean I’m just a national champion level cello player and guitarist.

cello is not hard on any level.

ranger ain’t that ez, otherwise I think I would’ve seen good ones on my region

https://www.quora.com/What-is-easier-to-learn-the-guitar-or-the-cello

looks like even other musicians dont agree with your statement.

4 minutes ago, RedAvenged.5217 said:

😂😂😂😂

thats the silliest statement I’ve ever heard- they are similar

it is sarcasm if you didnt managed to see it. And no they are not.

Dont you find it strange that not a single person so far agreed with your statement of ranger being "insanely hard" to learn? 

I am staring to think that you are actually trolling.

Edited by razaelll.8324

31 minutes ago, razaelll.8324 said:

it is sarcasm if you didnt managed to see it. And no they are not.

Dont you find it strange that not a single person so far agreed with your statement of ranger being "insanely hard" to learn? 

I am staring to think that you are actually trolling.

2 of the most similar repertoires of any instruments in the world- would be guitar violin.

who cares if u guys agree with what I say. We can go to a duel server if u wanna test my game knowledge.

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, RedAvenged.5217 said:

2 of the most similar repertoires of any instruments in the world- would be guitar violin.

who cares if u guys agree with what I say. We can go to a duel server if u wanna test my game knowledge.

okay so you cannot back up your claim, everybody disagree with you, but who cares 😄 

you made my day mate

i am up for duels

Edited by razaelll.8324

6 minutes ago, razaelll.8324 said:

okay so you cannot back up your claim, everybody disagree with you, but who cares 😄 

you made my day mate

i am up for duels

It’s always the beta that gets and angry and finished with “you have no evidence”

I think anyone who’s been on the internet for a minute already figured that one out

• Confused 2

8 minutes ago, RedAvenged.5217 said:

It’s always the beta that gets and angry and finished with “you have no evidence”

I think anyone who’s been on the internet for a minute already figured that one out

yep everybody figured out that you have no idea what you are talking about.

I am not angry at anything i am a engineer for me either you have proof of what you are saying and you can back up your claims or you dont have idea what you are talking about. 

So far you didnt provided anything which back ups your claim except your feelings, which leads me to conclusion that you just dont know what you are talking about, simple as that.

Edited by razaelll.8324

14 minutes ago, razaelll.8324 said:

yep everybody figured out that you have no idea what you are talking about.

I am not angry at anything i am a engineer for me either you have proof of what you are saying and you can back up your claims or you dont have idea what you are talking about. 

So far you didnt provided anything which back ups your claim except your feelings, which leads me to conclusion that you just dont know what you are talking about, simple as that.

I did you just ignored it and some hilariously not accurate things about my comparison.

being an engineer doesn’t change reality either. Everyone operates off the same rules

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, RedAvenged.5217 said:

I did you just ignored it and some hilariously not accurate things about my comparison.

being an engineer doesn’t change reality either. Everyone operates off the same rules

you re the one trying to change the reality mate, thats why everybody disagree with you, but you still fail to see it.

Edited by razaelll.8324

1 minute ago, razaelll.8324 said:

you re the one trying to change the reality mate, thats why everybody disagree with you, but you still fail to see it.

It’s really just you in chat. You also said some hilariously dumb stuff .

but hey I’m sure everyone agrees that fire weaver is hard😂😂😂

• Confused 1

32 minutes ago, RedAvenged.5217 said:

It’s really just you in chat. You also said some hilariously dumb stuff .

but hey I’m sure everyone agrees that fire weaver is hard😂😂😂

when exactly did i specified fire weaver? ... man you are making fool of your self.

also i never claimed weaver is hard, i claimed its harder than ranger and that top players claim that weaver has the hardest skill rotation ... maybe learn to read

what dump stuff i said, please quite it

Edited by razaelll.8324

13 minutes ago, RedAvenged.5217 said:

No top player would claim weaver is hard. Also your English is clearly not good, it’s like talking to a 3 year old grammatically and emotionally

Haha so you ran out of smart words to defend your self and started attacking my english like a 2 year old mad kid... That speak for your self more than enought. You embarrassed your self enought mate.

3 minutes ago, razaelll.8324 said:

Haha so you ran out of smart words to defend your self and started attacking my english like a 2 year old mad kid... That speak for your self more than enought. You embarrassed your self enought mate.

Nono I’m pretty confident that weaver is ez, I don’t think anyone would claim it isn’t .

But hey “your an engineer”. You wouldn’t understand weaver if it hit you on the head

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

34 minutes ago, RedAvenged.5217 said:

Nono I’m pretty confident that weaver is ez, I don’t think anyone would claim it isn’t .

But hey “your an engineer”. You wouldn’t understand weaver if it hit you on the head

i think you should change our profession from a musician to a clown it suits you very well. keep on embarrassing you self mate.

you were pretty confident that BM hunter is not a thing too, how that turned out? .... kids...

Edited by razaelll.8324

2 hours ago, razaelll.8324 said:

i think you should change our profession from a musician to a clown it suits you very well. keep on embarrassing you self mate.

you were pretty confident that BM hunter is not a thing too, how that turned out? .... kids...

Right keep editing your rage post and you’ll be correct 🤔.

bm is indeed ez but it’s always been so bad that it’s not worth mentioning, and it wasn’t considered good for the entirety of Azeroth and not at the start of shadowlands- but the shadowlands meta has turned in many crazy directions which is why a lot of people are quitting it so that’s my bad, but I was still right.

meanwhile u are telling me all sorts of insanity about a subject where what you claim hasn’t been true for the entire 600 year history of the subject.

weaver hard in a unique way, sadly being a flawless weaver doesnt reward u like it rewards something like warrior
this means the 90% is a bit closer to the 99%, and to see it u kinda have to play in that 99% to be able to tell the fact that theyre not doing the right thing in the first place

weaver just is weird in gw2, imagine having no lockdown or chase potential in the gw2 we know today, thats crazy, it 100% is hard because of stuff like this, but it has its pros on node and in other areas that make up for it (all be it in my opinion not enough, u just NEED that stuff in gw2 nowadays)

i could go on but i wont

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, RedAvenged.5217 said:

Right keep editing your rage post and you’ll be correct 🤔.

bm is indeed ez but it’s always been so bad that it’s not worth mentioning, and it wasn’t considered good for the entirety of Azeroth and not at the start of shadowlands- but the shadowlands meta has turned in many crazy directions which is why a lot of people are quitting it so that’s my bad, but I was still right.

meanwhile u are telling me all sorts of insanity about a subject where what you claim hasn’t been true for the entire 600 year history of the subject.

Sure mate you know best... No matter that even 1 person didnt agreed with you, i am the one talking nosense(600 years history of the subject  😄)... Keep living in your dreamworld

Looks like you become very agreeaive when you are wrong and dont want to acknowledge it , typical child.

Edited by razaelll.8324

21 minutes ago, razaelll.8324 said:

Sure mate you know best... No matter that even 1 person didnt agreed with you, i am the one talking nosense(600 years history of the subject  😄)... Keep living in your dreamworld

Looks like you become very agreeaive when you are wrong and dont want to acknowledge it , typical child.

You’re right I just wish I could say what you say without being a laughingstock. I guess ignorance is bliss

• Confused 1

14 hours ago, razaelll.8324 said:

https://www.quora.com/What-is-easier-to-learn-the-guitar-or-the-cello

looks like even other musicians dont agree with your statement.

note: didn’t see this post at first

Only person their that is a “musician”. (A museum musician- not good). Is an amateur on both and is comparing steel strings, another decision in poor taste. And his only reasoning is that guitar is ez to hold, which I mentioned.

the reality is the cello is the easiest of almost all melodic instruments in the western world.

I already linked the tracks u would at minimum need to know not to be considered a starter for both- anyone with half a brain could listen and tell the difference 

• Haha 1