Special effects infusion store

Hey Anet! I really liked how you made the legendary armory. It's very cool that you made runes and sigils too. But the beautiful effects from infusions have to be thrown through the bank.

It would be nice to add the ability to bind infuses to own account and use them on all characters

ty.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, DanAlcedo.3281 said:

Don't agree with the cheap ones but all the 3k gold + ones? Sure. 

Why not? I prefer the cheaper ones like the grey poly infusions and itd be nice to be able to use those across my characters. Its still an infusion after all and shouldnt be treated any different.

Just now, Dante.1763 said:

Why not? I prefer the cheaper ones like the grey poly infusions and itd be nice to be able to use those across my characters. Its still an infusion after all and shouldnt be treated any different.

Well the cheap ones would spike in price anyway when all infusions become acc bound..

I don't think everyone would be happy if your 5g infusion in now 100g or more. 

I mean, I would buy every single cheap infusion I can at this point. 

I guess a lot of people would too. 

Just now, DanAlcedo.3281 said:

Well the cheap ones would spike in price anyway when all infusions become acc bound..

I don't think everyone would be happy if your 5g infusion in now 100g or more. 

I mean, I would buy every single cheap infusion I can at this point. 

I guess a lot of people would too. 

Theres no infusion thats 5g though. The cheapest is like 60g if i recall(cant check at at work currently) and even that hasnt been the case for long. Most infusions with stats have cost over 100g since their introduction.

11 minutes ago, Dante.1763 said:

Theres no infusion thats 5g though. The cheapest is like 60g if i recall(cant check at at work currently) and even that hasnt been the case for long. Most infusions with stats have cost over 100g since their introduction.

Doesn't really matter. 

My point it that this change would increase the infusion cost drastically because a lot more people would buy them. 

You simply can't make an item more valuable without an price increase. 

And this will lead to more QQ here. 

• Like 1

Just now, DanAlcedo.3281 said:

Doesn't really matter. 

My point it that this change would increase the infusion cost drastically because a lot more people would buy them. 

You simply can't make an item more valuable without an price increase. 

And this will lead to more QQ here. 

Ah, gotcha, id put up with the qqing it meant being able to use my infusions on all my builds. Best part is id be able to sell any spares, so while initial prices would go up they would fall again.

1 minute ago, Dante.1763 said:

Ah, gotcha, id put up with the qqing it meant being able to use my infusions on all my builds. Best part is id be able to sell any spares, so while initial prices would go up they would fall again.

Depends. If a TP Baron sets his eyes on this, he could easily keep the price up. 

But who cares. My point is simply that people want changes without thinking about the consequences. 

• Like 2

I think you titled the thread wrong, should be "storage" not store.

Anyhow, for the vast majority of infusions this probably won't work in the existing system. I could only see it happening for one-off ones such as Deldrimor, Moto, Otter enrichment, and maybe Abyssal and Celestial Infusion (Red). If the ones on the trading post can be added as bound to your account there probably is additional work required to change it into accountbound similar to how the Novelty system was implemented.

I think this would be a good idea, and might as well toss gathering tools into this storage/equipment tab as well. Anet could then limit the number of effects to something like 3 or 4 to help balance enhanced QoL with the potential visual bombardment that would happen if it was unlimited. I'm not sure if 3/4 is the right number, just tossed that out as a starting point.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/19/2021 at 8:06 PM, DeanBB.4268 said:

I think this would be a good idea, and might as well toss gathering tools into this storage/equipment tab as well. Anet could then limit the number of effects to something like 3 or 4 to help balance enhanced QoL with the potential visual bombardment that would happen if it was unlimited. I'm not sure if 3/4 is the right number, just tossed that out as a starting point.

who cares if i can transfer it, i only will spent 2-3 mins more