How to destroy the necro meta

1 minute ago, Leonidrex.5649 said:

This guy thinks melee build with 0 cleansing can with against scourge.
He also takes 1 stun-break on 60s cd that pulses stability against scourge.
He thinks he counters scourge, what I see is a build that will get feared to kitten and die in 15s by " 3 supports "
that are virtually immune to his damage, the moment he uses his way to remove the stun he can no longer operate on a node, as people usually play 2-3 scourges, and 3 scourges can uptime over 50s of pulsing corruption, not even counting other corrupting effects, or kitten like weakness.

He's got the zerker spirit down pat though, just throw yourself at it champ   😜🤞

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Azure The Heartless.3261 said:

He's got the zerker spirit down pat though, just throw yourself at it champ   😜🤞

The biggest irony that you all are trying to congregate into one argument still proving me that ya'll lost it. 🤣

Edited by OuterOcean.2418

Just now, OuterOcean.2418 said:

The biggest irony that you all are trying to congregate into one argument still proving me that ya'll lost it. 🤣

thats the thing tho, no one (actually I speak for myself here) will doubt you if you upload a vid with consistent PvP ranked gameplay of you utilizing this build and being successful enough against any necro comps.Not any mntages. Consistent fights with this build. 

Ofc you can shut down a necro if you try. Question here is, how do you do 1v1 if the scourge isn't a bot and bursts you, or how will you survive an outnumbered situation with no defensive means aside from MMR. MMR can't carry a build with 1 cleanse and 1 stunbreak.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Leonidrex.5649 said:

nobody is arguing with you anymore, we are all just making fun of you.
its a big difference, but go get em champ!
Soon in mat instead off 3 scourges we will see 3x scholar, 0 cleansing melee berserkers instead.

You're right, you only came here to troll so none of your opinions even matters. This is the funniest kitten ever, you just exposed yourself. 😀

7 minutes ago, Grand Marshal.4098 said:

thats the thing tho, no one (actually I speak for myself here) will doubt you if you upload a vid with consistent PvP ranked gameplay of you utilizing this build and being successful enough against any necro comps.Not any mntages. Consistent fights with this build. 

Ofc you can shut down a necro if you try. Question here is, how do you do 1v1 if the scourge isn't a bot and bursts you, or how will you survive an outnumbered situation with no defensive means aside from MMR. MMR can't carry a build with 1 cleanse and 1 stunbreak.

You just contradicted yourself when you mentioned others, even when I didn't mention you. You lost the argument and I am not gonna bother with you.

3 hours ago, OuterOcean.2418 said:

If you wanted my build that I do 18-1 with then here http://gw2skills.net/editor/?PKwAEdflJwEZJMKWJO+W6tKA-zZILkGjgMLhSTAbHA and I cant do montages there's tons of them on youtube.

I haven't played warrior for years but even I can see, that this is a one-trick-pony build. You can catch someone by surprise once, but after that you will be a liability for your team as every decent player will immediately know how to shut you down.

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, KrHome.1920 said:

I haven't played warrior for years but even I can see, that this is a one-trick-pony build. You can catch someone by surprise once, but after that you will be a liability for your team as every decent player will immediately know how to shut you down.

I never had been shut down with this build in fact I demolished those above my skill level when they use necro with my build, and everything else as well. If I ever use other classes tho, I get shut down every time especially necro when I fight below my skill level I get shut down immediately.

Core necro will keep you fear locked mate. I'm not questioning the damage you'll see if someone lets you land all of Axe 5, lord knows I like to run meme DPS builds sometimes just for fun.

But you're lacking in some self sustain there pretty hard. Its true that anything that eats the full knockdown from  Bull's Charge is probably  going to die to Axe 5, but that doesn't happen as often as you would like.

You're going to have to show some vids of that doing what you claim for other people to believe it though. Against lesser skilled opponents, sure, it'll wipe the floor with them. Not so sure about opponents of a higher skill level though.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Lan Deathrider.5910 said:

Core necro will keep you fear locked mate. I'm not questioning the damage you'll see if someone lets you land all of Axe 5, lord knows I like to run meme DPS builds sometimes just for fun.

But you're lacking in some self sustain there pretty hard. Its true that anything that eats the full knockdown from  Bull's Charge is probably  going to die to Axe 5, but that doesn't happen as often as you would like.

You're going to have to show some vids of that doing what you claim for other people to believe it though. Against lesser skilled opponents, sure, it'll wipe the floor with them. Not so sure about opponents of a higher skill level though.

Axe 5 is the least used skill I ever use, necros will waste their fear locks and any cc when I use balanced stance and that's when they are just dead. I used this build in ranked and wiped the floor against necros 100% of the time which are between plat and legend, and ended being the MvP of the team due to it.

1 minute ago, OuterOcean.2418 said:

Axe 5 is the least used skill I ever use, necros will waste their fear locks and any cc when I use balanced stance and that's when they are just dead. I used this build in ranked and wiped the floor against necros 100% of the time which are between plat and legend, and ended being the MvP of the team due to it.

No what I mean is they will force out BS and then corrupt the pulsing stab into fear. Done it plenty of times myself on my necro. Like I said though, you're going to have to post some vids of matches doing this for most of the forums to believe you.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Lan Deathrider.5910 said:

No what I mean is they will force out BS and then corrupt the pulsing stab into fear. Done it plenty of times myself on my necro. Like I said though, you're going to have to post some vids of matches doing this for most of the forums to believe you.

The pulsing stab is what is keeping you from getting feared, each pulse is 2 stacks which is enough to keep you from getting feared. For 4 seconds the necros are just dead due to the 10k decapitates which you get 2 at the start with the build and the 8k+ dual strike you do to their hp. Even more damage deletes them the more the fight goes on.

Just now, OuterOcean.2418 said:

The pulsing stab is what is keeping you from getting feared, each pulse is 2 stacks which is enough to keep you from getting feared. For 4 seconds the necros are just dead due to the 10k decapitates which you get 2 at the start with the build and the 8k+ dual strike you do to their hp. Even more damage deletes them the more the fight goes on.

Corrupting stab turns it into fear, the followup stab is itself not a stunbreak and will not negate the fear. A Core necro will have several corrupts, and when the first fear expires you'll have stab again for them to corrupt again.

I'm not disagreeing with your damage numbers btw. I've seen similar and dealt similar numbers.

• Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, Lan Deathrider.5910 said:

Corrupting stab turns it into fear, the followup stab is itself not a stunbreak and will not negate the fear. A Core necro will have several corrupts, and when the first fear expires you'll have stab again for them to corrupt again.

I'm not disagreeing with your damage numbers btw. I've seen similar and dealt similar numbers.

his reasoning explains much, he is probably silver full damage player, killing silver necromancers.
he thinks pulsing stability is gonna keep him safe from anything
https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Well_of_Corruption
https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Ghastly_Breach
are 2 skills that almost every scourge will run, gl touching a node against 2 scourges when they both run those, then can keep it pulsing for 20s.
I know for a fact this kitten doesnt work since I used to play ranger with dolyak stance as the only anti-CC.
and let me tell you this kitten is NOT enough, expecially against scourge.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Lan Deathrider.5910 said:

The Stab from balance stance just keeps them from fearing you for 4 seconds, I had never been feared once I pressed balance stance no matter how much got taken away from me when fighting higher than plat rank necros.

12 minutes ago, OuterOcean.2418 said:

The Stab from balance stance just keeps them from fearing you for 4 seconds, I had never been feared once I pressed balance stance no matter how much got taken away from me when fighting higher than plat rank necros.

You aren't listening man... Necros corrupt boons, stab corrupts into fear. The pulsing stab just feeds their fear lock. You are going to be feared for at least 4s by a halfway competent necro player, and that entire time you'll be eating their damage.

As I said, I've done this before with my own necro against warriors.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Lan Deathrider.5910 said:

You aren't listening man... Necros corrupt boons, stab corrupts into fear. The pulsing stab just feeds their fear lock. You are going to be feared for at least 4s by a halfway competent necro player, and that entire time you'll be eating their damage.

As I said, I've done this before with my own necro against warriors.

Like I said I never gotten feared by a necro during balanced stance, competent or not plus they wont do anything to me during that because of my immunity to crits.

10 minutes ago, OuterOcean.2418 said:

Like I said I never gotten feared by a necro during balanced stance, competent or not plus they wont do anything to me during that because of my immunity to crits.

Then that necro made mistakes by not keeping a corrupt in play. As I said a competent necro will just turn your stability into fear, and it is a core necro then it'll be condi that you have to worry about so the crit immunity will be wasted.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Lan Deathrider.5910 said:

Then that necro made mistakes by not keeping a corrupt in play. As I said a competent necro will just turn your stability into fear, and it is a core necro then it'll be condi that you have to worry about so the crit immunity will be wasted.

Actually necros still try to corrupt and no matter what the pulsing stab will keep berserkers from getting feared. You expect the berserker to be standing still taking all those pulsing corrupts, that is where your problem is. Berserkers have way more mobility than necros no matter what you say, berserkers will always win against necros with my build.

• Confused 1

8 minutes ago, Grand Marshal.4098 said:

Anet boutta read this thread and be like 

"Oh this guy sounds credible, Berserker prolly overperforming in competitive!" 

😭

he is the berserker developer that smoked too much crack cocaine and is losing it
guy sloted so much damage in his build that he got brain damage lol

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1