Offline Wars 2

Thats it,

I've been playing arround 20k + spvp games accross different accounts with a win rate of 51%. 

Arround 25% of the 49% is because someone stays afk in spawn or goes offline after dying once even when we could easily win.

I've spent arround $1k on expansion packs to unlock the professions hoping that making a new account will remove the curse on my account that force me with this type of players.

i'm fed up with this and i would very much like a refund for all the hard earned money i've spent on this game that is ruining my experience and not making me in the mood of buying anything from anet until the queue gets fixed. 

This is happening accross multiple accounts on multiple IPs no matter i'm playing in EU or NA, in the morning, during the day or in the afternoon, the same kind of players always show up and most of the time the enemy team is running with the same skins with different display names but their playstyle is very clearly defined you can tell this is the same player behind the different display names.

There are alot of factors to take into consideration and i already forsee trolls saying : "oh it seems like a L2P issue", "you got to carry harder", "well if you are not happy, leave the game" etc.

I think that over the past 10 years i've been playing this game i've had enough of this kind of players and i think that this game is slowly dying because there is this issue and then another issue that concerns bots and necromancers dashing forward without using skills. Yes, you've read correctly, necromancers dashing forward without using skills.

P.S : I would greatly aprreciate this post doesn't get moderated, deleted or moved or whatever reason because the first amendment gives me the right to express myself freely in a respectful manner.

Thank you.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, The Light In The Darkness.5849 said:

Please, define the right to speech.

dont have to, its common logic really. 
This is private forum, if they dont like what you have to say, they can stop you from saying it.
And it has nothing to do with your right to free speech, nobody stops you from making your own forum and saying whatever you want in there. I suggest you read the game rules.
At any give time they can ban you, permanently, without giving you a reason to. Same applies here.
It doesnt mean that they will do it, or that they will shut down your post, it just means they CAN do it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Leonidrex.5649 said:

dont have to, its common logic really. 
This is private forum, if they dont like what you have to say, they can stop you from saying it.
And it has nothing to do with your right to free speech, nobody stops you from making your own forum and saying whatever you want in there. I suggest you read the game rules.
At any give time they can ban you, permanently, without giving you a reason to. Same applies here.
It doesnt mean that they will do it, or that they will shut down your post, it just means they CAN do it.

I don't think the right to speech is common logic otherwise there would be no criteria that define it.

• Confused 3
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, The Light In The Darkness.5849 said:

P.S : I would greatly aprreciate this post doesn't get moderated, deleted or moved or whatever reason because the first amendment gives me the right to express myself freely in a respectful manner.

Oh poor summer child xD

On 7/25/2021 at 12:20 PM, The Light In The Darkness.5849 said:

I've spent arround $1k on expansion packs to unlock the professions hoping that making a new account will remove the curse on my account that force me with this type of players.

i'm fed up with this and i would very much like a refund for all the hard earned money i've spent on this game that is ruining my experience and not making me in the mood of buying anything from anet until the queue gets fixed. 

I think you bought a pretty expensive placebo with your $1k.

• Like 1