Could not move out the lv 80 Boost from share slot.

Finally receive the share slot and max boost from EOD package.

Now,  I knew MAX lv Boost are currently disabled, but can you allow me to move it from my share slot? Then i can free my share slot .

I cant move or use it. 😞

I understand but this is not a good way to set it. What if i do not need to boost a char, this max boost will lock the slot forever. Force me to use it. Good for beginner but really a terrible setting for old player.

It is a bit of a pain, I agree. I remember this causing me a headache in the past when I didn't want to use my boost immediately, I'd have thought they'd have changed this by now as the Boost is already account bound so it's not like it really go anywhere.

This time around however I have a character waiting to use the boost but can't until they renable it and no ETA on when it will be enabled again, very frustrating!

34 minutes ago, Image.8630 said:

So we pay for this extra shared slot and boost but we can't use them as we wish??!!!   WTH????  Seriously Anet.

Can I get a refund?  

You can 'Submit a Ticket' via the 'Support' link above/below for refund of your purchase of End of Dragons.

It's unlikely they will change the way 'free' L80 Boosts work, as it has been this way for the last 6 years (since inception).

Good luck. 

35 minutes ago, Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:

You can 'Submit a Ticket' via the 'Support' link above/below for refund of your purchase of End of Dragons.

It's unlikely they will change the way 'free' L80 Boosts work, as it has been this way for the last 6 years (since inception).

Good luck. 

tks, I will.   Its the lock shared inventory slot that pisses me off.  Boost and slot have nothing to do with each other.  So why stop us from using the Shared Slot since we did pay for it.  They can put the boost in our bank or regular inventory. 

5 hours ago, Image.8630 said:

tks, I will.   Its the lock shared inventory slot that pisses me off.  Boost and slot have nothing to do with each other.  So why stop us from using the Shared Slot since we did pay for it.  They can put the boost in our bank or regular inventory. 

Its a free item that you will gain access to once they have resolved the issues with the item, i can understand that you want to be able to use the shared inventory slot freely, but if thats the reason you want a refund for EoD then you really shouldnt play this game. My advice for you is to just wait a few days and then you will be able to use the shared inventory slot, its not like they disabled all your slots, so there is no reason to cry about it.

• Confused 1

They should have created an account-bound container (e.g., like a loot bag), that when double-clicked would spawn the Level 80 Boost into a shared slot.  But prior to double-clicking the account-bound container, the container would be able to sit in any inventory or bank slot.

1 minute ago, TheAgedGnome.7520 said:

They should have created an account-bound container (e.g., like a loot bag), that when double-clicked would spawn the Level 80 Boost into a shared slot.  But prior to double-clicking the account-bound container, the container would be able to sit in any inventory or bank slot.

And in comes the support ticket I deleted my lvl 80 ticket bag can I have another.

Or the character it was stored in was deleted fix please.

If people can delete it somehow they will and support got to deal with it, I have accidently deleted the character with my 3 unlimited tools once.

2 hours ago, Linken.6345 said:

And in comes the support ticket I deleted my lvl 80 ticket bag can I have another.

Or the character it was stored in was deleted fix please.

If people can delete it somehow they will and support got to deal with it, I have accidently deleted the character with my 3 unlimited tools once.

All (or most all) other gem store purchases use regular inventory slots . There's no reason at all a Level 80 Boost container should work differently and be restricted to a shared slot.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TheAgedGnome.7520 said:

All (or most all) other gem store purchases use regular inventory slots . There's no reason at all a Level 80 Boost container should work differently and be restricted to a shared slot.

There was not any shared slots before lvl 80 boost container came into the game in said slot.

So aint it fitting that they still arrive the same way?

• Confused 2

3 minutes ago, Orion Templar.4589 said:

So if all my characters are level 80, and I'm not planning to purchase an additional character slot, what's the recommended way to deal with the level-80 boost that's stuck in the shared inventory slot?

Use it on a level 80 character to get it out of the way.

That is better then deleting it since it give you afew gold.

Edited by Linken.6345

2 hours ago, Linken.6345 said:

There was not any shared slots before lvl 80 boost container came into the game in said slot.

So aint it fitting that they still arrive the same way?

Not exactly true.  Shared Inventory Slots were introduced a few months before L80 Boosts. 

L80 Boosts were first introduced with the purchase of Heart of Thorns (as a bonus/free item), and only came inside a Shared Inventory Slot.

It was about a year and a half before one could purchase Black Lion Instant Level 80 Tickets from the Gem Store, which contain the L80 Boost (requiring an empty Shared Inventory Slot). 

2 minutes ago, Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:

Not exactly true.  Shared Inventory Slots were introduced a few months before L80 Boosts. 

L80 Boosts were first introduced with the purchase of Heart of Thorns (as a bonus/free item), and only came inside a Shared Inventory Slot.

It was about a year and a half before one could purchase Black Lion Instant Level 80 Tickets from the Gem Store, which contain the L80 Boost (requiring an empty Shared Inventory Slot). 

Oh read the wiki, dident remember they added shared inventory slots 3 months before the heart of thorns lvl booster.

Anyway booster have always needed a shared inventory slot so quite fitting they still do imo.

• 5 weeks later...