Next update for EoD when?

1 hour ago, Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:

Which Story part is Autoloot tied to?

Which Story part is increased speed in Cities, but not in Story Instances tied to?

Which Story part is Legendary Weapons tied to?

Which Story part are special Karma Merchants tied to?

8 hours ago, Telgum.6071 said:

Sorry, when have they ever released a story related mastery? I'm currently watching my mastery list and I see none, so I fail to see why should I ever consider what you say since there is no precedent.

Jezus guys... you all sound soo angry. 

Only thing i wanted to say is that it could be possible they wont tell you anything about those last 2 new masteries because there could be hints in the name or in the way they work related to the story. The same as crystal dragon/slayer masteries and raven attunement. 

Of course auto loot is not related to any story. Im not an idiot. But for anyone who starts the game today and starts blanco. They dont know about the crystal dragon (Aurene) or Raven spirit will be an ally later in the game. 

Just some example of a possibility: jade sea. It melted. But possibly not all of it. Your new mastery will be you can melt it with the power of kuunavang or whatever.. giving you access to a hidden part of the map. (Like raven gates). How are there not spoilers in this?

Im only saying that there could be a possibility they wont be reveal everything before the expansion launches. And what would be the harm in that? I dont want to know everything before i played it. Let me be surprised. Just like i was with the griffon mount.. 

Geez... bunch of angry people lately on this forum. Relax guys.. EoD will be fun no matter what. 

Edited by Cronospere.8143
  • Like 1

Don't forget they have to design this expansion under the pretense that some people will just be starting out and won't have springers/skyscales/gliding. So they'll likely have at least one mastery related to travel to help those players get around.

The 5th mastery I'm expecting to either be akin to the crystal champion track and related to jade technology/boons/buffs or possibly strike missions as it seems that's their new end game focus. 

Most likely:

- 8/03: Some bread crumbs with 2nd e-spec presented.

- 8/10: Some bread crumbs with 3rd e-spec presented.

- 8/17: Beta with the first 3 e-specs.

- 8/31: Some bread crumbs with 4th e-spec presented.

- 9/07: Some bread crumbs with 5th e-spec presented.

- 9/14: Some bread crumbs with 6th e-spec presented.

- 9/21: Beta with e-spec 4 to 6.

- 10/05: Some bread crumbs with 7th e-spec presented.

- 10/12: Some bread crumbs with 8th e-spec presented.

- 10/19: Some bread crumbs with 9th e-spec presented.

- 10/26: Beta with e-spec 7 to 9.

Not sure if there will be something on the 8/24, 9/28 as well as 11/02 and onward tuesdays.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Poormany.4507 said:

- Source for strikes just being story bosses instead of separate missions?

Strikes were originally intended as story related boss encounters that could later be repeated on "harder variant" in 10 people squads. Shiverpeak pass was pretty much dead-on implementation of that concept, barring the difficulty part.

On Reveal stream they explicitelly stated that those new strikes will be that, but with also special challenge mode for each one. They also said that this is why they won't give us details on those strikes, because that would be spoilers for main story.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Cronospere.8143 said:

Jezus guys... you all sound soo angry. 

Only thing i wanted to say is that it could be possible they wont tell you anything about those last 2 new masteries because there could be hints in the name or in the way they work related to the story. The same as crystal dragon/slayer masteries and raven attunement. 

They did not speak about it because there is certainly absolutely nothing to say.

I'm sure it'll be something like:

- mastery to  use the dragon magic of jade (using elements of the decor)

- mastery to unlock items at npc luxons / kurzicks or  tengu , nothing more...

they have announced everything except maybe a fractal in the future but not even at the release

Edited by radda.8920
  • Like 1
  • Confused 2

1 hour ago, Dadnir.5038 said:

Most likely:

- 8/03: Some bread crumbs with 2nd e-spec presented.

- 8/10: Some bread crumbs with 3rd e-spec presented.

- 8/17: Beta with the first 3 e-specs.

- 8/31: Some bread crumbs with 4th e-spec presented.

- 9/07: Some bread crumbs with 5th e-spec presented.

- 9/14: Some bread crumbs with 6th e-spec presented.

- 9/21: Beta with e-spec 4 to 6.

- 10/05: Some bread crumbs with 7th e-spec presented.

- 10/12: Some bread crumbs with 8th e-spec presented.

- 10/19: Some bread crumbs with 9th e-spec presented.

- 10/26: Beta with e-spec 7 to 9.

Not sure if there will be something on the 8/24, 9/28 as well as 11/02 and onward tuesdays.

Here's the schedule for the Betas:

Beta Event 1: August 17, 2021 — August 21, 2021

During this beta event players will have access to three elite specializations, including Virtuoso.

Beta Event 2: September 21, 2021 — September 25, 2021

TBA

Beta Event 3: October 26, 2021 — October 30, 2021

TBA

Beta Event 4: November 30, 2021 — December 4, 2021

During this beta event players will have access to all elite specializations and to the Siege Turtle.

So, pretty close. 

2 hours ago, fenriswolfman.5486 said:

Recycled content?

Lol...

but honestly, little difference between WoJ and certain raid bosses, and if you get those and challenge modes in addition... I don't think the hardcore crowd gives a kitten if it's tagged as a raid or a strike mission or a DRM even.

14 hours ago, radda.8920 said:

They did not speak about it because there is certainly absolutely nothing to say.

I'm sure it'll be something like:

- mastery to  use the dragon magic of jade (using elements of the decor)

- mastery to unlock items at npc luxons / kurzicks or  tengu , nothing more...

they have announced everything except maybe a fractal in the future but not even at the release

This seems quite likely. I reckon it's a Jade Magic and a Canthan Lore/Culture which gets you access to vendors and recipes.

There may be a hidden, secret feature like the Griffin but apart from that I'd say we've pretty much been told what the features are for this expansion. Not all the details, of course, but the general features. 

• Like 2