Parallel Analysis Achievement

Tony.8659

9 hours ago, Ashantara.8731 said:

Wrong. It says you are currently at Tier 3, not that you've completed it. It will be completed only when you have finished 16 "Seasons of the Dragons" achievements.

It’s as if they’ve never seen how this works for any other achievement in the game with tiers for the 3+ years that they’ve been playing. 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, mythical.6315 said:

It’s as if they’ve never seen how this works for any other achievement in the game with tiers for the 3+ years that they’ve been playing. 

Then maybe we should spell it out for them? 🙂

@misterman.1530 : the left entry (e.g., 3/4) shows your current tier, the second entry (e.g., 13/16) how far you have progressed in that tier.

• Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, Ashantara.8731 said:

Then maybe we should spell it out for them? 🙂

@misterman.1530 : the left entry (e.g., 3/4) shows your current tier, the second entry (e.g., 13/16) how far you have progressed in that tier.

Thanks. But I will explain why I didn't know that...I have never given a crap about achievements in this game...well...any game. I've never followed one, I just do stuff, primarily WvW. I do the story, but only to complete  the chapters. Just checked my Achievements panel and lo and behold I have a bunch of things I could do but haven't. 

But this one has a Legendary tied to it. So that's why I started following it closely. Never knew that about "current" tier vs "completed" tier until recently.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, misterman.1530 said:

Thanks. But I will explain why I didn't know that...I have never given a crap about achievements in this game...well...any game. I've never followed one, I just do stuff, primarily WvW. I do the story, but only to complete  the chapters. Just checked my Achievements panel and lo and behold I have a bunch of things I could do but haven't. 

But this one has a Legendary tied to it. So that's why I started following it closely. Never knew that about "current" tier vs "completed" tier until recently.

WvW got plenty of tier achiements tho so you should be familiar with the system mate.

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Linken.6345 said:

WvW got plenty of tier achiements tho so you should be familiar with the system mate.

Um. Not sure how I can spell it out more clearly, mate: I don't look at the achievements panel - except recently to get this legendary. I don't anaylyse achievements, I don't care about them. In fact, the only time I notice that I've completed an achievement is when I get the reward for it. Always comes as a surprise.

Oh, I did, once, check the Yak Slapper achievement - just to see how many I needed to complete it. My bad. Forgot about that one. It's been so long.

• Confused 1

• 1 month later...
1 minute ago, AndyBully.6247 said:

Does this update for anyone yet or is it bugged?

The only bug is that it's already showing.

At the end of each Return season there has been an update which triggered a new conversation with Taimi and Gorrik at the Eye of the North. That's the final achievement for each season. The current one will become available as soon as the final Return episodes has been unlocked.

• Like 1