You're invited to the first elite specialization beta event!

Feedback for the Beta event:

The gear crates provided are a clunky way to try out new gear.

Is it possible that we get full legendary gear (so armor, weapons, trin?ets and runes wnd sigils) for all beta characters for the purpose of switching stats, runes and sigils freely in a fast way?

They dont need to be flashy. Just the QoL for build testing would be great. Atm only limited number of stat sets can be tested before the character has to be deleted for a new one. Additionally, the number of runes and sigils provided are very limiting and the more interesting choices are unavailable.

Is this possible to be implemented?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

It is possible to have the betas last a tad bit longer? I would like to take the elite specs into raids with my static, but we can only really meet up on Mondays. My static would love to test these specs out as a group and would allow us to get more solid feedback/thoughts when testing on various bosses.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2

8 hours ago, DragoTheWise.7256 said:

It is possible to have the betas last a tad bit longer? I would like to take the elite specs into raids with my static, but we can only really meet up on Mondays. My static would love to test these specs out as a group and would allow us to get more solid feedback/thoughts when testing on various bosses.

I prefer this beta finish quick, so we can start enjoying the 3 other new e-specs now that we are in vacation time. In september we wont be able to even play.

• Confused 2

4 hours ago, frareanselm.1925 said:

I prefer this beta finish quick, so we can start enjoying the 3 other new e-specs now that we are in vacation time. In september we wont be able to even play.

They already have a schedule when the other elite beta weeks will occur. Basically, one a month. All of them go from Tuesday to Saturday. I'm not asking for a full month, just extend the dates from Tuesday to Tuesday. 
You can see the current beta week dates here (schedule is at the bottom of this post): https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/prepurchase-guild-wars-2-end-of-dragons/

• Like 1