is there anything like wow dh?

Kima.3780

7 minutes ago, Kima.3780 said:

i come from wow and i really liked my DH just flying fast every where with felrush  is there a class like that in gw2?

Dual sword revenant is what you want. I played wow for a long time, and that is the closest to DH play in this game.

Edited by Zuldari.3940
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Kima.3780 said:

i come from wow and i really liked my DH just flying fast every where with felrush  is there a class like that in gw2?

You'll find that GW2 has more movement-based skills than WoW, generally.  Pretty much every class has weapons and/or skills that leap, charge, or teleport.  If you're specifically looking for something that aggressively moves at opponents with a pair of swords, revenant builds running the Shiro legend are probably what you want.

3 hours ago, Kima.3780 said:

Atm the closest thing to a Demon Hunter is Revenant. The profession itself is the least played too, so your contribution into playing one would also be appreciated because it's of core importance in group content especially for its 10 man alacrity

• Like 1