GEM Store BAG & BANK expansions

aershea.1389

@"Jagblade.4627" said:I'm more sad that the Material storage expansion didn't go on sale this year. I've missed every sale they've ever done at it and still sit at just 250 max in storage. :s

From the News Blog:

"Build Storage Expansions, Build Template Expansions, and Equipment Template Expansions are 25% off for a limited time. On September 4, upgrade your account with a Storage Expander at 30% off."

@Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:

@"Jagblade.4627" said:I'm more sad that the Material storage expansion didn't go on sale this year. I've missed every sale they've ever done at it and still sit at just 250 max in storage. :s

From the News Blog:

"Build Storage Expansions, Build Template Expansions, and Equipment Template Expansions are 25% off for a limited time.
On September 4, upgrade your account with a Storage Expander at 30% off.
"

Nice! Thanks for linking that ?

From the News Blog:

"Build Storage Expansions, Build Template Expansions, and Equipment Template Expansions are 25% off for a limited time.
"

You just made my day.

@Jagblade.4627 said:

@Jagblade.4627 said:I'm more sad that the Material storage expansion didn't go on sale this year. I've missed every sale they've ever done at it and still sit at just 250 max in storage. :s

From the News Blog:

"

You just made my day.

Also maxed mine out. (Equip & build)

Is the b. storage expansion worth it?

@Roche.7491 said:

@Jagblade.4627 said:I'm more sad that the Material storage expansion didn't go on sale this year. I've missed every sale they've ever done at it and still sit at just 250 max in storage. :s

From the News Blog:

"

You just made my day.

Depends do you find it hard/inconvenienced to copy paste build links from a text document?

@Roche.7491 said:

From the News Blog:

"

You just made my day.

I typically don't really use saved builds, it's easier for me personally to just manually click the changes I want to make. But if you're someone who frequently swaps both weapon sets and stats for different reason, not having to manually reset all your traits can be nice. It also depends on how many characters you play and do such a thing on.

@Linken.6345 said:

From the News Blog:

"

You just made my day.

Depends do you find it hard/inconvenienced to copy paste build links from a text document?

Copy pasting is inconvenient for me. I prefer another build template tab instead

@aershea.1389 said:WHEN will they finally be bringing the bag expansion and BANK extension items back into the GEM store on sale again?

As mentioned by others, you have missed the recent sales. I recommend you check the Gem Store every day to avoid missing another sale. :/

@Roche.7491 said:Copy pasting is inconvenient for me. I prefer another build template tab instead.

Yes, but they are saved on the server and can get screwed up (as we have seen repeatedly with Revenant builds after skill balance updates). It is always good to have a local copy, it's safer than to rely on ANet.

The 6-slot loadout limitations for skill and equipment loadouts are also an insolence.

@Ashantara.8731 said:

@aershea.1389 said:WHEN will they finally be bringing the bag expansion and BANK extension items back into the GEM store on sale again?

As mentioned by others, you have missed the recent sales. I recommend you check the Gem Store every day to avoid missing another sale. :/

@Roche.7491 said:Copy pasting is inconvenient for me. I prefer another build template tab instead.

Yes, but they are saved on the server and can get screwed up (as we have seen repeatedly with Revenant builds after skill balance updates). It is always good to have a local copy, it's safer than to rely on ANet.

The 6-slot loadout limitations for skill and equipment loadouts are also an insolence.

Good idea. I’ll get a local copy instead and save it to my gmail for cloud access lol.

From the News Blog:

"

Thanks for the share.

I have a spreadsheet on my computer for all my regular builds (and some weird ones I want to keep, like my labyrinth farming build). But I like having the storage space in the game too, for when I'm experimenting or for ones I swap around a lot.

I only got one addition to the account wide storage though, the character specific ones aren't worth it for me, I just copy and paste from the spreadsheet or shared storage.