Mistforged Triumphant Hero's armor — Guild Wars 2 Forums
Home Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Mistforged Triumphant Hero's armor

Thank you anet for that you need rank 500 now and not 2000 now People that have a life also can get this armor :)

Comments

  • crepuscular.9047crepuscular.9047 Member ✭✭✭✭

    @Nightcore.5621 said:
    Thank you anet for that you need rank 500 now and not 2000 now People that have a life also can get this armor :)

    nope, you still don't have a life since the hard cap of tickets remains :lol::lol::lol:

    [RIP Fashion Wars 2005-2018]     [TTS] [KA] [SI]     [RIP Fashion Wars 2005-2018]
    Praise the Inevitable Eternal Transcendent King Palawa Ignacious Joko, the Beloved and Feared Undying Eternal Monarch of All !!!
    ... til Aurene ate him for dessert 😭
  • Super Hayes.6890Super Hayes.6890 Member ✭✭✭✭

    Those tickets are why I gave up on this armor a while ago.

    The next time you get angry at someone try walking a mile in their shoes. After that, who cares! You're a mile away and you have their shoes! -Someone with more awesome quotes than me

  • TheQuickFox.3826TheQuickFox.3826 Member ✭✭✭✭

    Tickets for the ascended variant are not so hard to get imho.

    But the issue I have with the change that it invalidates an achievement for the players who grinded to 2000 to get the shiny armor.
    I know of players who stopped playing because of frustration with this. It would be nice to see another special and exclusive recognition for players who gained WvW rank 2000.

    Ascalon Will Prevail!

    GW Wiki user page | GW2 Wiki user page

  • @TheQuickFox.3826 said:
    Tickets for the ascended variant are not so hard to get imho.

    But the issue I have with the change that it invalidates an achievement for the players who grinded to 2000 to get the shiny armor.
    I know of players who stopped playing because of frustration with this. It would be nice to see another special and exclusive recognition for players who gained WvW rank 2000.

    I was consistently playing WvW every day for an hour or so to keep progressing towards it. Was on track to get it within 6 months. Now i’ve stopped WvWing each day since I was well past 500. I only play it now if I’m in the mood for it or playing with friends. Unfortunate that there aren’t really any long term goals now based on rank that isn’t the 10,000 WvW god title.

  • Danikat.8537Danikat.8537 Member ✭✭✭✭

    @crepuscular.9047 said:

    @Nightcore.5621 said:
    Thank you anet for that you need rank 500 now and not 2000 now People that have a life also can get this armor :)

    nope, you still don't have a life since the hard cap of tickets remains :lol::lol::lol:

    Tickets are a lot easier to get, especially if you don't want the full armour set. I really like the medium chest skin and had started working on it. I got one of the lower tiers, but then realised how long it would take for the rank requirement and pretty much lost interest in getting it. Now I'll probably go ahead and get it at some point.

    Danielle Aurorel, Desolation EU. Mini Collector

    "You can run like a river, Till you end up in the sea
    And you run till night is black, And keep on going in your dreams
    And you know all the long while, It's the journey that you seek
    It's the miles of moving forward, With the wind beneath your wings"

  • Nightcore.5621Nightcore.5621 Member ✭✭✭

    @TheQuickFox.3826 said:
    Tickets for the ascended variant are not so hard to get imho.

    But the issue I have with the change that it invalidates an achievement for the players who grinded to 2000 to get the shiny armor.
    I know of players who stopped playing because of frustration with this. It would be nice to see another special and exclusive recognition for players who gained WvW rank 2000.

    People Who plays guild wars 2 should already know that anet always nerf / make Hard things easyer to get after sometime

  • Nightcore.5621Nightcore.5621 Member ✭✭✭

    @crepuscular.9047 said:

    @Nightcore.5621 said:
    Thank you anet for that you need rank 500 now and not 2000 now People that have a life also can get this armor :)

    nope, you still don't have a life since the hard cap of tickets remains :lol::lol::lol:

    Tickets are a lot easier to get. Also that u dont have to forcuz doin only camps and towers for the rank also u dont have to buy 1000s of boosters so yeah tickets slot faster

  • CashCow.9548CashCow.9548 Member ✭✭
    edited October 15, 2020

    @Nightcore.5621 said:

    @TheQuickFox.3826 said:
    Tickets for the ascended variant are not so hard to get imho.

    But the issue I have with the change that it invalidates an achievement for the players who grinded to 2000 to get the shiny armor.
    I know of players who stopped playing because of frustration with this. It would be nice to see another special and exclusive recognition for players who gained WvW rank 2000.

    People Who plays guild wars 2 should already know that anet always nerf / make Hard things easyer to get after sometime

    Name three, apart from Skyscale.

  • crepuscular.9047crepuscular.9047 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 15, 2020

    @TheQuickFox.3826 said:
    But the issue I have with the change that it invalidates an achievement for the players who grinded to 2000 to get the shiny armor.
    I know of players who stopped playing because of frustration with this. It would be nice to see another special and exclusive recognition for players who gained WvW rank 2000.

    they did roll out God/Goddess of WvW title for the hardcore WvWers

    plus... it's rather unfair to the scouts who contribute their time keeping zerg groups informed of enemy positions

    [RIP Fashion Wars 2005-2018]     [TTS] [KA] [SI]     [RIP Fashion Wars 2005-2018]
    Praise the Inevitable Eternal Transcendent King Palawa Ignacious Joko, the Beloved and Feared Undying Eternal Monarch of All !!!
    ... til Aurene ate him for dessert 😭
  • Nightcore.5621Nightcore.5621 Member ✭✭✭

    Transmution Stones from wvw chest. Tier 4 mats drop All time New maps. mystic clover from most reward tracks and now also u can get Them at fractals vendor. U know over time anet always makes things easyer and more accezable to get Thats just how this game is

  • Nightcore.5621Nightcore.5621 Member ✭✭✭
    edited October 15, 2020

    This is not a game you invest in items or whatever

  • crepuscular.9047crepuscular.9047 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 15, 2020

    @Nightcore.5621 said:

    @crepuscular.9047 said:

    @Nightcore.5621 said:
    Thank you anet for that you need rank 500 now and not 2000 now People that have a life also can get this armor :)

    nope, you still don't have a life since the hard cap of tickets remains :lol::lol::lol:

    Tickets are a lot easier to get. Also that u dont have to forcuz doin only camps and towers for the rank also u dont have to buy 1000s of boosters so yeah tickets slot faster

    not when you got a 9-5 job and need to keep up with real life on weekends, tickets are worse time sink than ranks

    with ranks at least you have bonus weeks, last one that ran for 2 weeks i got 197 ranks with 1-2hrs on weekdays and 4-6 hours on weekends

    [RIP Fashion Wars 2005-2018]     [TTS] [KA] [SI]     [RIP Fashion Wars 2005-2018]
    Praise the Inevitable Eternal Transcendent King Palawa Ignacious Joko, the Beloved and Feared Undying Eternal Monarch of All !!!
    ... til Aurene ate him for dessert 😭
  • Nightcore.5621Nightcore.5621 Member ✭✭✭
    edited October 15, 2020

    @crepuscular.9047 said:

    @Nightcore.5621 said:

    @crepuscular.9047 said:

    @Nightcore.5621 said:
    Thank you anet for that you need rank 500 now and not 2000 now People that have a life also can get this armor :)

    nope, you still don't have a life since the hard cap of tickets remains :lol::lol::lol:

    Tickets are a lot easier to get. Also that u dont have to forcuz doin only camps and towers for the rank also u dont have to buy 1000s of boosters so yeah tickets slot faster

    not when you got a 9-5 job and need to keep up with real life on weekends, tickets are a time sink

    I got wife a child and full time i know but if u play 2 haours eveyday and some in weekend u can still get these tickets alot faster than gettin to rank 2000

  • crepuscular.9047crepuscular.9047 Member ✭✭✭✭

    @Nightcore.5621 said:

    @crepuscular.9047 said:

    @Nightcore.5621 said:

    @crepuscular.9047 said:

    @Nightcore.5621 said:
    Thank you anet for that you need rank 500 now and not 2000 now People that have a life also can get this armor :)

    nope, you still don't have a life since the hard cap of tickets remains :lol::lol::lol:

    Tickets are a lot easier to get. Also that u dont have to forcuz doin only camps and towers for the rank also u dont have to buy 1000s of boosters so yeah tickets slot faster

    not when you got a 9-5 job and need to keep up with real life on weekends, tickets are a time sink

    I got wife a child and full time i know but if u play 2 haours eveyday and some in weekend u can still get these tickets alot faster than gettin to rank 2000

    i know how ya feel mate

    but i got other stuffs i want to do in game other than just wvw, typically just go in and do the dailies, so usually finish the week on silver or gold

    [RIP Fashion Wars 2005-2018]     [TTS] [KA] [SI]     [RIP Fashion Wars 2005-2018]
    Praise the Inevitable Eternal Transcendent King Palawa Ignacious Joko, the Beloved and Feared Undying Eternal Monarch of All !!!
    ... til Aurene ate him for dessert 😭
  • Nightcore.5621Nightcore.5621 Member ✭✭✭

    @crepuscular.9047 said:

    @Nightcore.5621 said:

    @crepuscular.9047 said:

    @Nightcore.5621 said:

    @crepuscular.9047 said:

    @Nightcore.5621 said:
    Thank you anet for that you need rank 500 now and not 2000 now People that have a life also can get this armor :)

    nope, you still don't have a life since the hard cap of tickets remains :lol::lol::lol:

    Tickets are a lot easier to get. Also that u dont have to forcuz doin only camps and towers for the rank also u dont have to buy 1000s of boosters so yeah tickets slot faster

    not when you got a 9-5 job and need to keep up with real life on weekends, tickets are a time sink

    I got wife a child and full time i know but if u play 2 haours eveyday and some in weekend u can still get these tickets alot faster than gettin to rank 2000

    i know how ya feel mate

    but i got other stuffs i want to do in game other than just wvw, typically just go in and do the dailies, so usually finish the week on silver or gold

    100%

  • TheQuickFox.3826TheQuickFox.3826 Member ✭✭✭✭

    @crepuscular.9047 said:

    @TheQuickFox.3826 said:
    But the issue I have with the change that it invalidates an achievement for the players who grinded to 2000 to get the shiny armor.
    I know of players who stopped playing because of frustration with this. It would be nice to see another special and exclusive recognition for players who gained WvW rank 2000.

    they did roll out God/Goddess of WvW title for the hardcore WvWers

    plus... it's rather unfair to the scouts who contribute their time keeping zerg groups informed of enemy positions

    That is at rank 10,000. There is NOTHING at rank 2000 now. While 2000 this takes a considerable investment and it had a clear reward before where players worked towards.
    10,000 is something that will be unreachable for many of the players who painstakingly grinded to 2000.

    Ascalon Will Prevail!

    GW Wiki user page | GW2 Wiki user page

  • crepuscular.9047crepuscular.9047 Member ✭✭✭✭

    @TheQuickFox.3826 said:

    @crepuscular.9047 said:

    @TheQuickFox.3826 said:
    But the issue I have with the change that it invalidates an achievement for the players who grinded to 2000 to get the shiny armor.
    I know of players who stopped playing because of frustration with this. It would be nice to see another special and exclusive recognition for players who gained WvW rank 2000.

    they did roll out God/Goddess of WvW title for the hardcore WvWers

    plus... it's rather unfair to the scouts who contribute their time keeping zerg groups informed of enemy positions

    That is at rank 10,000. There is NOTHING at rank 2000 now. While 2000 this takes a considerable investment and it had a clear reward before where players worked towards.
    10,000 is something that will be unreachable for many of the players who painstakingly grinded to 2000.

    that's what you called prestige of dedication :lol::lol::lol:

    [RIP Fashion Wars 2005-2018]     [TTS] [KA] [SI]     [RIP Fashion Wars 2005-2018]
    Praise the Inevitable Eternal Transcendent King Palawa Ignacious Joko, the Beloved and Feared Undying Eternal Monarch of All !!!
    ... til Aurene ate him for dessert 😭