LF WvW Condi Spellbreaker build

Bigpapasmurf.5623

Not much to go with, but if I were to build a condi LB Spellbreaker then this would be it:http://gw2skills.net/editor/?PKwEMiNssCGGTiJyIxS7q9pC-zVJYkRNfpUQEkTIEZBkbC4w0AiPNA-w

Probably going whole hog on condi due to revenge counter. Going Trailblazer and snagging Resistance+Protection on a Full Counter is pretty ranky. You didn't mention the other weapon set, but if it seemed really mobile and handled condis very well, then that says to me sword/horn.

LB is pretty versatile, if albeit weak in damage, but if played right it can surprise people, even if F1 stinks on a Spellbreaker.

@"Lan Deathrider.5910" said:Not much to go with, but if I were to build a condi LB Spellbreaker then this would be it:http://gw2skills.net/editor/?PKwEMiNssCGGTiJyIxS7q9pC-zVJYkRNfpUQEkTIEZBkbC4w0AiPNA-w

Probably going whole hog on condi due to revenge counter. Going Trailblazer and snagging Resistance+Protection on a Full Counter is pretty ranky. You didn't mention the other weapon set, but if it seemed really mobile and handled condis very well, then that says to me sword/horn.

LB is pretty versatile, if albeit weak in damage, but if played right it can surprise people, even if F1 stinks on a Spellbreaker.

I will look into this. There isnt much else to mention based on their encounters. A few fights they camped lb the whole time (and my friend is a condi build themselves). One thing to note I forgot to mention, they had lots of CC's. If you got close, they would CC chain you, put some condis on you (burn and such) then CC some more so ya had to take damage before being able to cleanse.

Still seeing if any DPS damage was done, or if it pure condi (see if viper or something was attributed). Sword may be accurate. 1 fight was CC>CC> sword burn burst>CC>CC

@"Pterikdactyl.7630" said:Lol I know exactly who you are talking about. No idea what his build is besides Revenge Counter but yeah he is super hard to lock down/kill. Interesting build for sure.

I applaud them for the build as its unique and it works. Almost had him with my DPS mirage in WvW tho (they ran). Took my near A game on my mirage to take him. They are full of BM tho so my applaud doesnt go too far xD

@Bigpapasmurf.5623 said:

@"Lan Deathrider.5910" said:Not much to go with, but if I were to build a condi LB
Spellbreaker
then this would be it:

I will look into this. There isnt much else to mention based on their encounters. A few fights they camped lb the whole time (and my friend is a condi build themselves). One thing to note I forgot to mention, they had lots of CC's. If you got close, they would CC chain you, put some condis on you (burn and such) then CC some more so ya had to take damage before being able to cleanse.

Still seeing if any DPS damage was done, or if it pure condi (see if viper or something was attributed). Sword may be accurate. 1 fight was CC>CC> sword burn burst>CC>CC

Wait, sword burn burst? Was he a Berserker or Spellbreaker?

@Lan Deathrider.5910 said:

@Lan Deathrider.5910 said:Not much to go with, but if I were to build a condi LB
Spellbreaker
then this would be it:

Wait, sword burn burst? Was he a Berserker or Spellbreaker?

Sorry I misquoted that condi burst. He was def spellbreaker, however I did see a berserker a monthish ago that ran a tanky LB build as well that also camped LB (maybe same person...who knows)

The only effective condi warriors I've seen is burn berserkers running glass cannon gear due to warriors inherent tankiness. They are good 1v1 but drop off considerably against multiple targets just like any condi build. The advantage of these builds is that they can make fairly effective use of the warriors power weapons at the same time (ie greatsword) even if they dont have the roflstomp damage.

Condi counter spellbreakers can be incredibly tough since they seem to favor dire, however I found them easily kited if you know how to avoid triggering counter. For me on tanky engie with decent cleanse it usually ends up in a situation where neither of us can win 1v1 and the first to get a good +1 wins.

That said I think I've met 2 decent condi warriors in the past 6 months so the impressions arent exactly wide, lol.