Winds of Disenchantment (Warrior's bubble)

Dreddo.9865

How can you tell whether is a friendly one or a foe one? And I am speaking of big zerg battles. For example necros' marks have a different color and we can either avoid it or take advantage of it but 'warrior's bubble' is always orange.

Is there something I am missing or could this be improved like creating the 'friendly bubble' in a different color (like green)?

Atm there is no visual difference between friendly and hostile bubble, the way our guild has to work it out is to simply let each warrior shout out when the bubble goes down (and if possible, where). And if none has placed it, then everyone shouting "enemy bubble, get out!".

One of the things I truely wish they would fix soon.

@FogLeg.9354 said:Atm there is no visual difference between friendly and hostile bubble, the way our guild has to work it out is to simply let each warrior shout out when the bubble goes down (and if possible, where). And if none has placed it, then everyone shouting "enemy bubble, get out!".

We are doing this and often get completely screwed as a result, someone shouts "my bubble" but in a fact its enemy one aka enemy one is there as well, everyone rushes in and gets wrecked. We really need different colors for hostile skills.

This is one of the things I do not understand. The game already has hue systems in it, aka coloration of stuff, so why don't we just have option in the settings that would make all hostile skill effect have red tint = all problems solved and it would take like hour to code if 1 guy did it.

@Miyafuji.1340 said:

@FogLeg.9354 said:Atm there is no visual difference between friendly and hostile bubble, the way our guild has to work it out is to simply let each warrior shout out when the bubble goes down (and if possible, where). And if none has placed it, then everyone shouting "enemy bubble, get out!".

We are doing this and often get completely screwed as a result, someone shouts "my bubble" but in a fact its enemy one aka enemy one is there as well, everyone rushes in and gets wrecked. We really need different colors for hostile skills.

Sure, and nothing stops both groups place their bubbles into same spot, specially when both try to push same time, so you are both in enemy bubble and in your own bubble same time. In fact, this single skill has became so important, we tend to "push when bubble is ready!" :)

Archived