Waste Keep's supply on purpose

Askadia.4395

@primatos.5413 said:If u see someone doing this u should report him for botting i think and hope a lot of others do this so he will get banned soon. Destroying other players experience in a game by such behavior is the same as doing it by botting i´d say ...

Not going to happen. We (gunnars hold) had such guy for years doing this, reported into oblivion and nothing has been done. Suck it up i'm afraid.

@Offair.2563 said:

@primatos.5413 said:If u see someone doing this u should report him for botting i think and hope a lot of others do this so he will get banned soon. Destroying other players experience in a game by such behavior is the same as doing it by botting i´d say ...

Not going to happen. We (gunnars hold) had such guy for years doing this, reported into oblivion and nothing has been done. Suck it up i'm afraid.

Gunnars Hold and Piken Square are linked at the moment, and i (piken square player) havent seen this beheaviour before on Piken, atleast not recently, could he be on GH?

@Aeolus.3615 said:I might be wrong but if reccorded on video and reported trough the righ channels, might get u something, since there's might be something about griefing wich might be illigal.U might get that account banned from some hours or daysor post it on reddit since the dev's go there often enough to see it

@MasterYoda.8563 said:

@Aeolus.3615 said:I might be wrong but if reccorded on video and reported trough the righ channels, might get u something, since there's might be something about griefing wich might be illigal.U might get that account banned from some hours or daysor post it on reddit since the dev's go there often enough to see it

Careful with that. That might put your account at risk as it might be construed to be public shaming.

@Strider Pj.2193 said:

@MasterYoda.8563 said:

Careful with that. That might put your account at risk as it might be construed to be public shaming.

Not only that, but it'd be WvW content and get downvoted into oblivion before anyone saw it.

Archived