Hackers in pvp

Freyr.1496

It is sad to see that my favorite game, the one for which I paid to have fun, is today cause for immense disappointment, sadness and frustration.In the past I reported the presence of hackers in WvW and today I see the same hackers in action in the pvp hancked and tournaments .... I know that have already been reported, but they are still there, humiliating us, mocking us, winning games by half of cheating without any respect for us that we play and act correctly.But sad though that is to see that Arenanet voices, did nothing and do nothing to change that ...In addition to living with lags, we are forced to endure the presence of these criminals turning our fun into a nightmare, while you NOTHING DOES!Just look at YouTube to see that it is a chronic problem, for years, that it remains 'healthy' because nothing has been done to effectively end it.How much longer are we going to have to put up with this?Or maybe, it's better that you make it official, that it is allowed to use hack in the game, so that we at least have the condition to compete of equal to equal in that shame that has become the GW.I am furious, I am disappointed, I am disappointed .... if still game is because I really like the game .... but until this is changing too ... and an hour, others will start to change too, even if it is for worse...And you know one thing .... I already doubt if you really want to do anything to change the nonsense that is taking place there.I do not speak English so I'm using google translator ... I hope he has managed to convey at least my displeasure to you all .... This is all a shame, a lack of respect with us that we pay to have a game ' clean 'for fun.Maybe it's best to have 'free' players ... who have no commitment with anything and much less with GW .... after all they have access to the legendary items of the game, whether winning, who knows how or with gold that win there too .... in pvp, in wvw ...Yeah ... I think those are the players you really want to have at GW.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Balmung.7804 said:Unfortunately both pvp and WvW are full of bots and hackers. This is ridiculous! It does not have 1 day that does not report on average 15 players with bots and hackers. Arena.net needs to automate this ban ... it's becoming impossible to play honestly in competitive modes.

...lol

sure. Sure you do, you report them from what? Bronze?

@Abelisk.4527 said:Reportreportreport move on. As players who witness such terrible acts we seek justice against these hackerous hackers, but in reality Anet needs evidence these players are using third-party mechanics for malicious intent. Screenshots given to them is very nice.

yeah, you know that reports won't do anything, cause they don't care. also, some of those cheaters are anet employers like GM Wonder Tree. well, i cant say for 100% that it was him, just come to your own conclusion.

I met someone cheating in wvw, using teleport hack, he jumped from camp to camp, spamming skills like having no cooldown at all. I started chatting with him, asking him if he enjoys cheating, he then told me to fuck off, I told him to fuck off too, then he suddenly stopped moving and no more than 15 sec later I was kicked from the server and banned for 1 day by GM Wonder Tree for chat violation. Also, watch how a mod will delete this posting asap :) go make a screenshot

I am a casual PvP player, and being out of the situation, I believe this will take away both veteran players and prevent new players from entering. It is a shame that a company of this size is not paying attention to such a serious problem. I really hope i can buy the Path of Fire with no worries about all this things... Thinking twice now. My condolences to PvP players.

For the Arena.net team that is having difficulty knowing where the hackers / bots are coming from ... search on google: GW2MINION, GW2 PvP Bot - Assist GW2Minion ... Well, there is a simple google search for the proof that they exist. I would like Arena.net to really give a due answer to the case.

Now I was in the fight against a Thief and during the fight it was only me and him (the 4 other rivals were in other points) and The thief used 3 times the skill: Sword of Justice ... here comes the question: How Dude did that ??? Of course, this must happen because he is a thief / guardian ... just like GW Original who had 2 professions

@EnderzShadow.2506 said:

@Balmung.7804 said:Unfortunately both pvp and WvW are full of bots and hackers. This is ridiculous! It does not have 1 day that does not report on average 15 players with bots and hackers. Arena.net needs to automate this ban ... it's becoming impossible to play honestly in competitive modes.

...lol

I did not understand the bronze ... even because I'm silver just so you know. Spoken one of those who support these bots / hackers

the last time anet banned someone for hacking was in may 2015. then their ESL dream bubble burst and since then they don't give a fuck about pvp/wvw anymore.

also this: https://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/comments/4kkuf3/something_needs_to_be_done_about_the_current/

the guy admitted to cheating/hack for months, even made money with it and Anet did nothing.

@"Juidodin.5829" said:the last time anet banned someone for hacking was in may 2015. then their ESL dream bubble burst and since then they don't give a kitten about pvp/wvw anymore.

also this: https://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/comments/4kkuf3/something_needs_to_be_done_about_the_current/

the guy admitted to cheating/hack for months, even made money with it and Anet did nothing.

@"Juidodin.5829" said:the last time anet banned someone for hacking was in may 2015. then their ESL dream bubble burst and since then they don't give a kitten about pvp/wvw anymore.

Exactly!

i think i am playing another game than you guys - there are very few hackers that i have encountered in gw2. i saw more hackers in blackdesert 1. week than in gw2 all the time ( not talking about bots, i saw armies of them after gw2 release in pve maps farming and spamming gold sellers)soo either i am super lucky to not run into them or their hacks dont safe them.so by all mean ban all hackers, i just dont think there are that many as some make it sound to be..

i have been accused by my opponents several times in whisper, so i guess also reported for hacking. but i am certain i dont use any hacks. i think there are alot of false reports for hacking and therefor an automated ban system might not be that good. i further dont know if anet legally does need evidence for violating their rules to ban you at least when talking permanent bans, so that might be another problem.

@MUDse.7623 said:i think i am playing another game than you guys - there are very few hackers that i have encountered in gw2. i saw more hackers in blackdesert 1. week than in gw2 all the time ( not talking about bots, i saw armies of them after gw2 release in pve maps farming and spamming gold sellers)soo either i am super lucky to not run into them or their hacks dont safe them.so by all mean ban all hackers, i just dont think there are that many as some make it sound to be..

i have been accused by my opponents several times in whisper, so i guess also reported for hacking. but i am certain i dont use any hacks. i think there are alot of false reports for hacking and therefor an automated ban system might not be that good. i further dont know if anet legally does need evidence for violating their rules to ban you at least when talking permanent bans, so that might be another problem.

I did a little now (less than 20min) match in which the opponent was on the ground (again the guy and I alone) I of Deadeye shooting without stopping at him and he who was with the hp in downed the guy simply went healing until he arrived to 80%. I needed to finalize the guy so he did not get up ... someone downed gets take damage if he heals alone and get up? I do not think so unfortunately that's what happens. Who plays PVP and analyzes can identify many hackers, bots there. That's the reality. Arena.net has how to verify this, just does not do it if you do not want to.

@Balmung.7804 said:

@MUDse.7623 said:i think i am playing another game than you guys - there are very few hackers that i have encountered in gw2. i saw more hackers in blackdesert 1. week than in gw2 all the time ( not talking about bots, i saw armies of them after gw2 release in pve maps farming and spamming gold sellers)soo either i am super lucky to not run into them or their hacks dont safe them.so by all mean ban all hackers, i just dont think there are that many as some make it sound to be..

I did a little now (less than 20min) match in which the opponent was on the ground (again the guy and I alone) I of Deadeye shooting without stopping at him and he who was with the hp in downed the guy simply went healing until he arrived to 80%. I needed to finalize the guy so he did not get up ... someone downed gets take damage if he heals alone and get up? I do not think so unfortunately that's what happens. Who plays PVP and analyzes can identify many hackers, bots there. That's the reality. Arena.net has how to verify this, just does not do it if you do not want to.

oh i do identify hackers, but stuff like that doesnt happen to me. i did rez people out of permastealth while people were attacking without ever poping out of stealth myelf.. but well you said the others were not there so i only have your word on it, dont know if you might just have overlooked someone or if you really encountered a hacker, cause you get interrupted channeling your rez when attacked and only can heal up while that if you casted abilities before that still have effect like guard symbol in downed, ranger pet, thrown elixir R? (didnt play engi for a while not sure wich elixir it was).to me there is nearly never a situation that i dont understand how my opponents did behave, when there are new balance patches it does happen that i am like "what was that?" but then i find the answer in the patch notes.

I canal, I just play with many, thieves using Guardian skill, and engineers giving hit kill. Characters falling on down and teleporting. There is no way to play cheating. Guild Wars 2 game from the start and I know when a character and hack. I do not bother to lose anymore, always lose by having cheating in the game this I can not stand. I ask the customer and customer of Arena NET to do what is necessary for this to end.

@MUDse.7623 said:

oh i do identify hackers, but stuff like that doesnt happen to me. i did rez people out of permastealth while people were attacking without ever poping out of stealth myelf.. but well you said the others were not there so i only have your word on it, dont know if you might just have overlooked someone or if you really encountered a hacker, cause you get interrupted channeling your rez when attacked and only can heal up while that if you casted abilities before that still have effect like guard symbol in downed, ranger pet, thrown elixir R? (didnt play engi for a while not sure wich elixir it was).to me there is nearly never a situation that i dont understand how my opponents did behave, when there are new balance patches it does happen that i am like "what was that?" but then i find the answer in the patch notes.

As you said yourself, you must be one of those very lucky guys who play and do not have the misfortune to find hackers in the game. It's ... you sure are a lucky guy .... But as others are not as fortunate as you and have already encountered and encountered these criminals, which is what they are, and it is something that occurs to the over the years with videos on the internet and reports to own Arena net, I've done it myself a few times, so yes, you have to do something to stop this clown from continuing and if necessary to automate actions to curb this crime ... Then, those that since I do not have to fear an automated means of action against the hackers, or that they are lucky like you, we hope that Arenanet does the part of it of truth and put an end to that shame.

@MUDse.7623 said:

Well, how do you identify or not who is bot or hacker I do not know. I just know that you have it in gw2 and the site I've been through is there to show. If you want other links I can also find on google and go ... because it is very simple to find these programs on the internet. The reality is this, with or without patch or anything else there is bots and hackers yes, this is clear as mineral water.

Most of the hacks aren't always that obvious. Combine that with people who hide it well and it makes it very hard. But yes, Anet needs to crack down on the bots/hackers or they won't have any other players in the game. I've basically given up on ranked PvP and WvW because of it. At least in unranked hackers are few and far between.

@Balmung.7804 said:

...lol

I did not understand the bronze ... even because I'm silver just so you know. Spoken one of those who support these bots / hackers

you sound like someone who blames losses on bots and claims everyones hacking.You report 15 players a day... you're just bad.

Archived