[SOLVED] World Completion 652/653 POIs

Oriens.5630

My google-fu is failing me. I can only find references to this problem from 2 or more years ago and none of them with solutions that have worked. I have checked my map 5 different times and have completion on the content needed for World Completion, based on the info listed in the wiki.guildwars2.com.

Any help appreciated.

You could go into your map and zoom out to see the names of each zone and hover over the name and see which zone is missing the last POI. If you know the zone then it could help us figure which one yo are missing. You do not need to worry about Dry Top, The Silverwastes, Bitterfrost Frontier, Lake Doric, or any of the HoT and PoF maps.

My issue was blood tide but check all instance places like that. Also, check lions arch or a map like kessek that may have a new poi in case you had the zone completed before one of the season updates. Mine all showed 100% but I went back to blood tide and got the chest due to the chantry of secrets. Lol

That sounds perplexing, and annoying. My suggestion would be to set your content guide to Hide Events and Personal Story and methodically wp from map to map. At each map check to see if all pois are done and if the pointer shows one still undone. If you’ve checked all Instances and checked each map with no success you might try doing a client repair, just in case, and if that doesn’t work, contact support.

@"Oriens.5630" said:I found it, it's Wayfarer Foothills.But, here's my login screen information before I visit there and get that final POI: https://imgur.com/FR5C9Qf

This is a weird bug it appears.

The login screen has always rounded up, whereas the map screen has always truncated. So the login screen can show 1% higher than the map screen, with 99.5% showing as 100% on the login screen but 99% on the map screen.

@Oriens.5630 said:

@Just a flesh wound.3589 said:Was it a POI added with the first Living Story episodes? Those can be hard to figure out if you had done map completion way back then before they were added.

It turned out to be Cragstead in northern WFH. I had left the game before LS1 came out and have never run through it, so that's probably why then.

Yeah. That one and the other new ones added back then can confuse people. I’m glad you figured it out.

• 2 years later...

Im still stucking at 100% world completion 652/653as i checked all the map all are in 100% completionDivinity's Reach 100%Queensdale 100%Brisban Widlands 100%Metrica Province 100%Rata Sum 100%Kessex Hills 100%Harathi Hinterlands 100%Gendarran Fields 100%Lion's Arch 100%Snowden Drifts 100%Frostgorge Sound 100%Hoelbrak 100%Wayfarer Foothills 100%Lornar's Pass 100%Dredgehaunt Cliffs 100%Fireheart Rise 100%Diessa Plateau 100%Iron Marches 100%Black Citadel 100%Plains of Ashford 100%Blazeridge Steppes 100%Fields of Ruin 100%Timberline Falls 100%Mount Maelstrom 100%Sparkfly Fen 100%Straits of Devastation 100%Malchor's Leap 100%Cursed Shore 100%Southsun Cove 100%The Grove 100%

I had also completed the Story mode.I have no idea what should i do now to find the last POI

Mouse over the maps name. Some poi are added later into the game and most likely after your map completion. Look for a specific map with 1 poi undiscovered (but it might still display 100% because you completed it before its added). Eg. Kiel's office(Lion Arch) or Living World story (Diessa/Wayfarer) etc.

@"MartinTinTin.4370" said:Im still stucking at 100% world completion 652/653as i checked all the map all are in 100% completionDivinity's Reach 100%Queensdale 100%Brisban Widlands 100%Metrica Province 100%Rata Sum 100%Kessex Hills 100%Harathi Hinterlands 100%Gendarran Fields 100%Lion's Arch 100%Snowden Drifts 100%Frostgorge Sound 100%Hoelbrak 100%Wayfarer Foothills 100%Lornar's Pass 100%Dredgehaunt Cliffs 100%Fireheart Rise 100%Diessa Plateau 100%Iron Marches 100%Black Citadel 100%Plains of Ashford 100%Blazeridge Steppes 100%Fields of Ruin 100%Timberline Falls 100%Mount Maelstrom 100%Sparkfly Fen 100%Straits of Devastation 100%Malchor's Leap 100%Cursed Shore 100%Southsun Cove 100%The Grove 100%

I had also completed the Story mode.I have no idea what should i do now to find the last POI

Have you gone inside the order of whisper base and grabed the one in there it dont show up on the outside in Bloodtide Coasthttps://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Chantry_of_Secrets[&BMYEAAA=]copy paste that into your game to check,

@Linken.6345 said:

@"MartinTinTin.4370" said:Im still stucking at 100% world completion 652/653as i checked all the map all are in 100% completionDivinity's Reach 100%Queensdale 100%Brisban Widlands 100%Metrica Province 100%Rata Sum 100%Kessex Hills 100%Harathi Hinterlands 100%Gendarran Fields 100%Lion's Arch 100%Snowden Drifts 100%Frostgorge Sound 100%Hoelbrak 100%Wayfarer Foothills 100%Lornar's Pass 100%Dredgehaunt Cliffs 100%Fireheart Rise 100%Diessa Plateau 100%Iron Marches 100%Black Citadel 100%Plains of Ashford 100%Blazeridge Steppes 100%Fields of Ruin 100%Timberline Falls 100%Mount Maelstrom 100%Sparkfly Fen 100%Straits of Devastation 100%Malchor's Leap 100%Cursed Shore 100%Southsun Cove 100%The Grove 100%

Have you gone inside the order of whisper base and grabed the one in there it dont show up on the outside in Bloodtide Coast
[&BMYEAAA=]copy paste that into your game to check,

done for the deadend cave POI already and the Bloodtide Coast 100% alsothanks anyways

@Eramonster.2718 said:Mouse over the maps name. Some poi are added later into the game and most likely after your map completion. Look for a specific map with 1 poi undiscovered (but it might still display 100% because you completed it before its added). Eg. Kiel's office(Lion Arch) or Living World story (Diessa/Wayfarer) etc.

Got Kei's office already also and mouse over Diessa and Wayfarer POI iconmaybe this character was my first character already been 5 or 6 years,or maybe i missed the POI in my living story which i had finishedim just so disappointed for that i can't complete the map

which my new character had completed map 100% 2 months before, just wasted my time sigh.......