What minipet is this??

I was watching a twitch streamer in wvw he was playing as sceptre/ focus weaver against a power mirage, the mirage had a minipet that would occasionally do a big yellow tornado like effect randomly, I know that for mirage the minis they have also get a purple glow when they dodge (pointless).

Anway what minipet is it?? Any help would be appreciated :)

Ty

I really don't know I was watching the match more, at first I thought the effect was just some weaver skill but when I typed in chat a person replied it was from the mirage mini, I watched the duel again and it was the minipet, however I could not see the pet properly (although it wasn't anything strikingly eye catching dark), I did ask the streamer to click on the pet but he died and ported elsewhere, wish I could zoom in twitch or had at least screenshot :s

Damn wish twitch had a history button, I can't remember the streamer's name but he had a purple human female ele with the mursaat back some ghostly infusion stacks, legendary sceptre, purple clothes and his twitch screen art had his ele with purple coloured armour, I hate that I am being so vague, it could have been a bug I guess...

Archived