SAB World 3 and 4 theories

hugo.4705

Heya Everyone, as past years I wonder why we don't have the world 3 and 4 added. :/ I will blame nobody here, instead I will suggest what these worlds should look like:Again it's theoretical, apart world 3 -1 which is 100% true. :)

Firstly Here is a little sum up of what we have + suggestions:World 1 - 1. Sunny Glade

1. Dark Woods
  2. Kingdom of Fungus + BOSS King ToadWorld 2 -1. Rapids
    1. Pain Cliffs
    2. Storm Top + BOSS Storm WizardWorld 3 -1. Sparkling/Forgotten Pools
    3. "Underground river"
    4. "Lake of Suffering" + "BOSS giant squid"World 4 -1."Volcanic Mines"2."Magmatic Ascent"3."Victus's Castle" + BOSS Lord Victus

Story: Starting from SAB hub and walking through the plain and forests (world 1). Discovering ninja outposts and storm wizard hide (world 2).Due to the destruction of the Wizard's platform, the hero fell into an icy cavern far away from the surface and should climb to return to her (world 3).Finally, taking the courage between his hands the hero decides to climb inside the volcano to reach Victus's castle (world 4)

Notes: World 4-2 could be replaced with a flying airship.

Potential Map:TcxP54t.jpg

World 3-1

It's just like all good things in this game, which have been abandoned like the good old dungeons, that's really sad we don't have dungeon in new PoF maps and instead these raids and fractals... What is really the problem with SAB? It was made with a specific programmer with his own code and so they can't edit or make new things? Can't they explore the code? I always thought they have a software like blender or unity in order to create world and place world assets?PS. Yes it's a good idea Abelisk

@hugo.4705 said:It's just like all good things in this game, which have been abandoned like the good old dungeons, that's really sad we don't have dungeon in new PoF maps and instead these raids and fractals... What is really the problem with SAB? It was made with a specific programmer with his own code and so they can't edit or make new things? Can't they explore the code? I always thought they have a software like blender or unity in order to create world and place world assets?PS. Yes it's a good idea Abelisk

i very much doubt it's the assets of SAB that are an issue.

@Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:

@lagrangewei.8516 said:the guy that created SAB probably doesn't work in anet anymore. if they couldn't be kitten to get a new guy to fix new dungeon up, they are unlikely to create seasonal content like new SAB and holloween... :\

I'm pretty sure Josh still works at ArenaNet.

The last JP he made I believe was the one in Draconis Mons, so he's definitely still around. I'm pretty sure his departure would've been enough for ANet to notify us.

Agree with you mortifera, for me I don't find any issue between using the term theory and suggestions but if you need some clarifications:Here I'm telling in theory what should be the theme of world 3-4 based on Main hub houses and maps Icons.Suggestions are the potential map joined. But Indeed these theories can be taken as suggestions of course, and everyone have his own opinion on this subject ^^But I don't take it with the scientific definitions, fact is forcely true, in my case theory is used as hypothesis yes.

Here's my two cents on Worlds 3 and 4 regarding the bosses;

While World 3's boss will be Kaiser Snake, World 4 will have two bosses: Crimson Assassin in W4Z2 and Lord Vanquish in Z3. (Of course, there's a possibility that W4 will have 4 zones instead of 3) But after beating Vanquish, a 5th, unplanned world will appear in the hub created by the Genie in the Box, who will be the true endboss of SAB

Archived