Legendary Mordrem Annihilator - How rare is he really is? Any tips, trick to get him?

Not that rare actually. Any keep above level 3 (the higher the better) have a chance to spawn it's legendary. On average I get to see 3-5 legendary spawn at random in an organized map with all 5 keeps controlled the entire time till it reaches Vinewrath event. Annihilator only spawns nearby and needs Red keep above lv.3.

The legendary mordrem of any variety is a rare occurence. For the longest time I was waiting for the Executioner to show up (Troll, Amber) to finish "The Be-All And The End-All". However, Eramonster.2718 has it right -- those chances increase if the keeps are at Tier 3. You can always LFG to see if the Silverwastes has a RIBA (Red, Indigo, Blue, Amber) train, and more often than not, those maps usually hold onto Tier 3 for a while before the vinewrath event chain takes hold. Just have patience -- get into one of these trains and keep an eye on mapchat. Eventually someone will call it.

The legendary spawns are completely random. There have been maps where the same legendary spawned multiple times in one meta, there have been maps where every legendary spawned at some point during the meta and there have been maps where not a single legendary spawned even though all keeps were at max lvl. How many metas it will take for you to encounter the Annihilator completely depends on your luck. If it's the last legendary you need, I'd recommend camping at Red Rock Bastion because legendaries aren't always called (or sometimes called too late).

That boss was the hardest for me to get. I ended up joining RIBA trains in LFG and camped out at the base he spawns at every day for a couple of days. But honestly, out of all of them, I found he spawns the most, you just have to have a good map running RIBA.

@"VanWilder.6923" said:So I Assume you already got Legendary Mordrem Tormentor. I saw Annihilator every RIBA train but this Tormentor took me weeks. The trick is to camp at spawn location on a busy map and reached tier 4 defence. Good luck and have fun.

I only need "Legendary Mordrem Annihilator" for the title "The Annihilator". What is RIBA train?

@"Zushada.6108" said:That boss was the hardest for me to get. I ended up joining RIBA trains in LFG and camped out at the base he spawns at every day for a couple of days. But honestly, out of all of them, I found he spawns the most, you just have to have a good map running RIBA.

This is great advice. All of the legendaries will spawn "eventually" during RIBA.

@Annihilator.2617 said:

@"VanWilder.6923" said:So I Assume you already got
. I saw Annihilator every RIBA train but this Tormentor took me weeks. The trick is to camp at spawn location on a busy map and reached tier 4 defence. Good luck and have fun.

I only need "Legendary Mordrem Annihilator" for the title "The Annihilator". What is RIBA train?I see, the title to match your user name. RIBA stands for 4 fortresses needed to defend : Red-Indigo-Blue-Amber, commander will lead in cycle of that order to defend fortresses to reach tier 4 and hence the champs will spawn. There is also "The be all and The End All" achievement where you kill all 4 legendaries in silverwaste meta plus mastery point. Run RIBA with commander to farm XP, chest, reward and at tier 4, camp yourself at Red Rock for your Annihilator which is not that rare imo. Good luck and have fun.

As someone who needed the troll, I can tell you this. Always look to see if a RIBA train is running. They usually have the outposts in tier 3. And the higher the tier outpost, the higher the chances one of them will spawn a legendary. It's an exercise in patience at this point: not only study squad, but also mapchat. If someone calls and it's your mob, pitch in. Otherwise, help out if you're en-route. You WILL eventually stumble upon your needed mordy and slay it for the achievement.

• 4 months later...

Archived