A ninja nerf

Delweyn.1309

@Bezerker.2379 said:That's bizarre,

THIS is bizarre

• When I do - Dodge for stealth - Crouch - Binding shadow ---> Binding shadow don't reveal me. So I can use Death's Judgement.

But in any other situations

• When I do - Dodge for stealth - Shadow Meld for longer stealth - Crouch - Binding shadow ---> Binding Shadow reveal me.
  • When I do - Shadow Meld for longer stealth - Dodge for stealth - Crouch - Binding shadow ---> Binding Shadow reveal me.
  • When I do - Any stealth other than dodge - Crouch - Bindign shadow ---> Binding Shadow reveal me.

So, the logic ?

the only way i was able to reproduce it is with activated autoattack. because using a utility will trigger auto attack in this case DJ. in this particular case it doesnt fire DJ but i recieve the reveal and you hear the DJ sound. turn off your auto attack and it should be fine.

@MUDse.7623 said:the only way i was able to reproduce it is with activated autoattack. because using a utility will trigger auto attack in this case DJ. in this particular case it doesnt fire DJ but i recieve the reveal and you hear the DJ sound. turn off your auto attack and it should be fine.

Autoattack is already desactivated

@Delweyn.1309 said:

@MUDse.7623 said:the only way i was able to reproduce it is with activated autoattack. because using a utility will trigger auto attack in this case DJ. in this particular case it doesnt fire DJ but i recieve the reveal and you hear the DJ sound. turn off your auto attack and it should be fine.

then i am sorry but i cant reproduce your issue, i run binding shadows all day and didnt have this issue apart from testing with autoattack on. would be helpful if you could provide a video of it so we can see what is causing it. there is most probably nothing random about it.

@Delweyn.1309 said:

turn it off on your weapon. The weapon's auto attack needs to be turned off, not the option in settings.

@MUDse.7623 said:

then i am sorry but i cant reproduce your issue, i run binding shadows all day and didnt have this issue apart from testing with autoattack on. would be helpful if you could provide a video of it so we can see what is causing it. there is most probably nothing random about it.

You use any stealth and immediatly use Binding shadow on a target and you stay stealted ?

If so then it's my account who is broken.

@Delweyn.1309 said:

You use any stealth and immediatly use Binding shadow on a target and you stay stealted ?

lol this whole time I thought he was talking about Shadow Gust, sorry.

Look at the tooltip for binding shadow and you'll see why it's revealing you...

And if it's revealing you on press and not on hit, then I dunno, probably a bug?

@Delweyn.1309 said:

i dont think there can be something like a broken account that will cause a misbehaviour like this. if it is not auto attack, do you play with shadow flare? thats the only pulsing attack we got, so it would reveal you if you use it before you stealth.

@Madisonlee.9641 said:

lol this whole time I thought he was talking about Shadow Gust, sorry.

Look at the tooltip for binding shadow and you'll see why it's revealing you...he said he is being revealed at the beginning of the cast, wich only happens with auto attack. else you get revealed when it hits wich is like 2 seconds later.

just like this first with auto attack then without :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1HIyi_jMiOI

You are right, when removing autoattack it works like before.

So my question is different.

• Why NOW (since yesterday only) we are revealed with autoattack on ? I always played the DE like this and there was no problem.
  • And why are we revealed even when we don't hit a target ? (remember old poison bow, to reveal us they needed to add some direct damages on it).

@Delweyn.1309 said:

• And why are we revealed even when we don't hit a target ? (remember old poison bow, to reveal us they needed to add some direct damages on it).that is because the moment you press the skill you engage your opponent again after entering stealth wich triggers DJ during the precast of binding shadows and then cancels DJ with using binding shadows. thats why you hear the DJ sound at that point. you are revealed because DJ will reveal you as soon as you start casting it.

@MUDse.7623 said:

• And why are we revealed even when we don't hit a target ? (remember old poison bow, to reveal us they needed to add some direct damages on it).that is because the moment you press the skill you engage your opponent again after entering stealth wich triggers DJ during the precast of binding shadows and then cancels DJ with using binding shadows. thats why you hear the DJ sound at that point. you are revealed because DJ will reveal you as soon as you start casting it.

OK, ok, but why Am I not revealed when I do the dodge ? The stealth of the dodge is the only stealth that don't reveal me. And what's strange is that if I use other stealths then dodge then Binding shadow it reveal me ?

@Delweyn.1309 said:

OK, ok, but why Am I not revealed when I do the dodge ? The stealth of the dodge is the only stealth that don't reveal me. And what's strange is that if I use other stealths then dodge then Binding shadow it reveal me ?

the moment you press binding shadows, your auto attack triggers. if you are in the roll the moment you press it you cannot use DJ so it wont trigger. this has nothing to do with using another skill before. if you have auto attack and you use shadow meld and then dodge and press binding shadows while rolling, it will use it after the roll without revealing on cast.

in your video you see that you press the very last time your binding shadows before you are even stealthed or at the end of the roll so you dont trigger reveal, all the other times it is before the roll while already stealthed = reveal.

Archived