Desert Borderland - Air Keep Breach

Menzo.2185

There's still a breach in the Air Keep, Desert Borderland, that has not yet been fixed and allows idiots to reach the lord (T3 Keep) without breaking any wall or gate. When will you stop this idiots, changing the enviroment of the keep? I will not show to all how, but I already made a video. My ticket is still open, answer.

@Menzo.2185 said:There's still a breach in the Air Keep, Desert Borderland, that has not yet been fixed and allows idiots to reach the lord (T3 Keep) without breaking any wall or gate. When will you stop this idiots, changing the enviroment of the keep? I will not show to all how, but I already made a video. My ticket is still open, answer.

Send an email with proof to the exploits email address anet provide for this purpose.

@Menzo.2185 said:

@"SlippyCheeze.5483" said:Send an email with proof to the exploits email address anet provide for this purpose.

I don't have to prove anything to anyone.If you know, you know. If you do not know, you will not know for me.

I'm not interested in knowing. I'm trying to suggest the way to effectively report exploits to ANet is to use the reporting mechanism they set up for exactly that purpose.

For more details, see the official wiki: https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Exploit

Seriously, though, I'm not trying to get you to tell me that. I want you to tell ANet about it. Because this is an exploit, and it should be fixed.

@SlippyCheeze.5483 said:

@SlippyCheeze.5483 said:Send an email with proof to the exploits email address anet provide for this purpose.

I don't have to prove anything to anyone.If you know, you know. If you do not know, you will not know for me.

I'm not interested in knowing. I'm trying to suggest the way to effectively report exploits to ANet is to use the reporting mechanism they set up for exactly that purpose.

For more details, see the official wiki:

Seriously, though, I'm not trying to get you to tell me that. I want you to tell ANet about it. Because this is an exploit, and it should be fixed.

Maybe I read the OP wrong, but he stated he made a video and his #ticket# is still open

@"SlippyCheeze.5483" said:I'm not interested in knowing. I'm trying to suggest the way to effectively report exploits to ANet is to use the reporting mechanism they set up for exactly that purpose.For more details, see the official wiki: https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/ExploitSeriously, though, I'm not trying to get you to tell me that. I want you to tell ANet about it. Because this is an exploit, and it should be fixed.

"My ticket is still open, answer."Did you read this part?

@Strider Pj.2193 said:

@SlippyCheeze.5483 said:Send an email with proof to the exploits email address anet provide for this purpose.

Maybe I read the OP wrong, but he stated he made a video and his #ticket# is still open

@Menzo.2185 said:"My ticket is still open, answer."Did you read this part?

I did read that part, yes. The reason the exploit specific email address exists is because it is the fast path to the appropriate developers, where a regular ticket will go into the regular ticket queue, and sit there until it gets addressed as normal by a CS person.

Which means, presumably, about ten days after @Menzo.2185 submitted the ticket it will get to the head of the queue, and the CS person will read it, shake their heads, and forward it to the same people who would have gotten it instantly if it had been emailed to the right address in the first place. @Menzo.2185 will finally get the response they want at that point, too, I'd guess: "we have forwarded this to the developers".

Perhaps I should have been clearer in my initial comments about this, but I thought it was, frankly, pretty self-explanatory why this would be the right thing to do.

@SlippyCheeze.5483 said:

@Menzo.2185 said:"My ticket is still open, answer."Did you read this part?

I did read that part, yes. The reason the exploit specific email address exists is because it is the fast path to the appropriate developers, where a regular ticket will go into the regular ticket queue, and sit there until it gets addressed as normal by a CS person.

Which means, presumably, about ten days after @Menzo.2185 submitted the ticket it will get to the head of the queue, and the CS person will read it, shake their heads, and forward it to the same people who would have gotten it instantly if it had been emailed to the right address in the first place. @Menzo.2185 will finally get the response they want at that point, too, I'd guess: "we have forwarded this to the developers".

Perhaps I should have been clearer in my initial comments about this, but I thought it was, frankly, pretty self-explanatory why this would be the right thing to do.

Understood. And giving him the appropriate way is good. My thought was the 'ticket' may have been what he submitted through the 'exploits' side. But, hopefully, either way, it went there now.

• 2 weeks later...

Happened twice in the past two days. Had air keep almost T3, we notice the outnumbered buff come up, we place scouts at air, fire and earth. White swords pop on air, the scout there starts to check, next thing we see are orange swords on lords room. Scout calls out 30+ sos on lords. Really frustrating after ppl invest so much time trying to upgrade/scout, to have blob of players with a mindset to use this exploit just so they can get a little more ppt. Please fix.

@Player.9621 said:now that its been said they all know and everyones is going to storm it

Only the ones that want to cheat and heavens knows there are so many of them around in this game , along with macros and all the other rubbish kids need to feel good about themselves , I often wonder of the mindset of these people that don't have the skill or whatever to just play a game how it is intended; But cheaters going to cheat

Yea, SoS players have used this exploit twice so far this week to take Air keep. Last week a JQ player was posting about it in the JQ discord, even provided screen shots of him solo in lords room with the ring up. My buddy sent all that evidence into ANET on a support ticket, and they still haven't reprimanded the player. It's pathetic that ANET doesn't take action against these players.

Archived