Just a Flesh Wurm

There are some offshoots of the Annelida in the game that are exceedingly weak and seemingly die if you sneeze in their general direction. I think such beasts are misnamed. I would like to see them called:

Just a Flesh Wurm

(Even if it's not coincidental that our colleague @Just a flesh wound.3589 gets credit for being the first to plant (ahem) the idea, I still think it's worth including in GW2 in some fashion. After all, can there ever be enough Monty Python references in a game?)

Earlier I messaged @Illconceived Was Na.9781 on my thoughts about a certain mob in the Brisbane map. For some time now I’ve been concerned that the name didn’t match the mob and was deceptive to new players. This mob is weak and easily killed and its name suggests a stronger, more formidable creature. For that reason I felt that it would benefit from a name change and suggested the name Just A Flesh Wurm. I feel this change would be of benefit and would clear up any confusion from players who first fight this mob.

I don’t feel it’s that big a deal to warrant changing its name tbh.References to real world stuff, sure, it’s fun, future stuff I’m all for more references to pop culture, real events or even memes etc. But going over some level, what, 15 mob after however many years? Nah.

Archived