Has this ever happened to you?

Bast.7253

I was with a group earlier near Quinton Lodge in EBG, and when I walked over the left half of the wall including the gate were invisible. The gate and cannons and everything was still there, and people were standing on it and using cannons, but I walked towards it thinking I would just hit an invisible wall but I was able to just walk right through and go up the stairs and attack people? I could have marched right to the lord. It was so weird. What would cause this? Is this how some mesmers and thieves are getting into these keeps? If so, it seems less like a hack and more like a bug. I'm sure if I had the slightest clue what caused it I could exploit it and maybe that's what some people are doing. I might try to go back in a minute and record it. But it's probably swarmed and I will die on the way. lol

happend to me a few times, last in klovan but then the stairs leading up also were part of the wall that did not load so as i was on mesmer i could have ported people in(i didnt) but not go up myself. it simply parts of the structure not loading, either when enterint the map, when it flips or when it is upgraded.used to happen more at the beginning of the game, now its very rare.

it's happened to me before, I always just assumed it was a latency related bug, because if I try to walk past a wall, I usually end up stuck inside the wall as it spawns once my ping stabilizes. There have been a couple occasions (maybe 2 years ago now) where the wall only spawned after I was inside the objective so I didn't get stuck. But it always happened on friendly objectives to me, so I never got any advantage out of it.

Archived