Istani Isles Mount Select License 40% Off

I'm mildly annoyed about this, but at myself not Anet. I bought all the Istani Isles mounts a few months ago at full price (400 gems each, since I wanted the full set so the RNG was irrelevant). I feel like I should have known they'd go on sale at some point and waited.

Still it gives me hope that at some point the Desert Racer set will also go on sale and I'll be able to get the beetle and raptor skins I want.

@Danikat.8537 said:I'm mildly annoyed about this, but at myself not Anet. I bought all the Istani Isles mounts a few months ago at full price (400 gems each, since I wanted the full set so the RNG was irrelevant). I feel like I should have known they'd go on sale at some point and waited.

Still it gives me hope that at some point the Desert Racer set will also go on sale and I'll be able to get the beetle and raptor skins I want.

Same, or at least, I have all the Istani mounts I want. (And all the Desert Racer ones!) I am waiting on a Jahai Mount selection now. ^^

• The description offers links to each different skin, so you can skip ahead.
  • The narrator (Aidda) shows each dye channel and how it affects not only the skin but whether it affects movement colors.
  • Also shows how each MountFit looks and sounds when doing mount things.

(Her channel also has demos of most of the 2k MountFits, all of the festival/themed packs, and I think most/all of the original set as separate videos.)

Archived