Greatest Bag Farm in WvW history?

jul.7602

@QuantumCat.9051 said:Yeah, it's pretty hard to farm bags when you log in early, T3 a tower, siege it up, and bunker down killing pugs. A truly great display of skill and tactics.

This is actually mag pugs farming XvX who wiped at least 15 times. I think we had like 15 in squad at most at one point and also had Molasses being a dip shit and double tagging/distracting everyone

@slimike.1693 said:

@QuantumCat.9051 said:Yeah, it's pretty hard to farm bags when you log in early, T3 a tower, siege it up, and bunker down killing pugs. A truly great display of skill and tactics.

This is actually mag pugs farming XvX who wiped at least 15 times. I think we had like 15 in squad at most at one point and also had Molasses being a dip kitten and double tagging/distracting everyone

I was there for a bit of it (if you recorded the whole thing you'll see me on inner at one time farming nodes, the fight was kind of boring). XvX had ended raid on a BL and a few of their guild jumped over to EBG to see if they could help. It wasn't an organized XvX guild raid. One of their guys just tagged up as there were only PUGs on EBG and no organized pin, despite the queue. BG was supply starved, so couldn't really counter-siege after spending most of it breaking into outer and inner. So it was mostly bashing against Mag players humping multiple layers of siege, and trying to take out one layer per push (which usually got rebuilt).

Mag has some great fighting guilds, and it's no dishonor to lose against them in the open field. I've experienced some amazing fights against Mag, both on the winning and losing side, and always enjoy them. This was not a great fight, and it's hard to imagine either side taking much satisfaction from it.

@Zephyra.4709 said:I stopped the video faster than a Robert Baratheon train-slap to the face after realising it goes on for basically 2 hours. Maybe try cutting things down and to the point/highlights?

Right, you could watch a documentary in that time! And no Gw2 documentry could be that interesting; well maybe if you got a narrator. "Here you see a k-train in its natural habitat"

Need time stamps or cutting.

Archived