[Lab Farm] Recommended Playlists, Podcasts, Audiobooks, Vlogs to Distract You

There are plenty of guides about how to efficiently farm the lab. But how about to escape the epic tedium of literally running a maze like a bunch of rats looking for cheese? What's your favorite way to distract yourself (and/or friends)?

• Bingeworthy TV (streamed on what service)
  • Podcasts
  • Epic (public) playlists suitable or relevant to the activity.
  • Audio books
  • GW2 Related video-bloggers you can stream in the background.
  • Other?

Drama/Beauty/comedy YT videos. If something sounds interesting, I’ll take a short break to watch the video (on x1.5 speed as standard). Purely because I like to hear people talking about stuff. (Some of my fave creators are Grav3yard Girl (Swamp fam' almighty leader), Isaac Butterfield (Comedy), John Maclean (Beauty), <a href"https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOtoxvHLKrIlWbt4MRBWfbQ"> Rawbeautykristi (Beauty),The Quartering (Social commentary), just to name a few. I also watch stuff like Beard Meats Food and other competitive eaters, again, I dunno why, just entertainment I guess. Mukbangs are also just chatty videos. (I'm not linking drama channels because they're more 'out there' in terms of what is to each persons tastes.Hours of instrumental ‘meditation’ music if I just need to chill. Youtube search of 10hr meditation music videos, there's always something to everyones tastes, good for late evening farming to 'wind down'.I’ve got a Gaming playlist of music that contains my favourite fast paced songs from various genres, from pop, rap and rave to Metal, poppunk, jazz and blues. (Lady Gaga, Eminem, Die Antwoord, Black Sabbath, Gojira, Fjords (a friend of mines Prog-metal band), Kobra and The Lotus, Five Finger Death Punch, Metallica, Tony Bennet, Joe Bonamassa. I could go on but I really like a lot of music)

My PC is in the living room, so I just watch whatever my husband has on while I'm playing. Recently that's been all the Marvel movies (we're up to Spiderman: Homecoming), the new Daredevil series and tonight Doctor Who.

(I'm not sure I'd recommend that though. Especially Captain America: Civil War, I kept getting distracted from the Labyrinth, especially during the surprisingly funny fight scene at the end.)

Although I'm also not farming the Labyrinth as much as I have done in previous years. Combination of saving gold since I sold a legendary back in the summer and the new mini costing "only" 40 candy corn cobs means I don't have to worry about it as much. So I've 'just' been doing an hour or an hour and a half at a time, then doing something else either in GW2 or something entirely different.

"Bingeworthy TV" is what I tend to do, I'll chuck up something on the other screen, normally from Netflix or something I've got downloaded already, but I'll only watch either something I've already seen (old TV series or film depending what Netflix have at the time), or something that I'm following casually where I won't be that bothered if I happen to look back at the GW2 screen and miss an action scene etc.

Basically I just won't put on anything that I want to watch properly and pay attention to (Daredevil season 3 for example).

But so far this year I've only had time for one 2 hour run in the lab, and I'll probably only get enough time for maybe one 2-3 hour run at it per week due to being busy with other stuff irl. It'll be a shame as I'll be missing out on making lots of gold, but at the same time I'm also a little relieved at not running around it everyday (I know I wouldn't have to farm everyday, but if I had the free time to game then I know I would end up doing so).

A bunch of epic fantasy music from various video games, movies, or just soundtracks in general. Spoiler'd for length. Some of these are quite long, over or close to one hour (or more), others are a bit shorter (twenty to thirty minutes), and a few are only about ten-ish minutes long.

!

compiled by Mortifer V.!! The Witcher 3 soundtrack! - "Steel for Humans" extended. 'Cause it's just that cool. Or perhaps that's just me. :tongue:!! And when you want something slower, a bit repetitive, yet still mind-blowing epic: "
" [complete edition] by Clamavi de Profundis...heck, all of their songs.!!
(score)! -
! -
!!
from Dragon Age: Inquisition!! Warframe soundtrack from...you guessed it, Warframe.!!
from, naturally, Republic Commando.

! Destiny soundtrack

! Aaaaand a blast of nostalgia for all you GW1 vets -

!! -

Archived