Flurry should get the blurred frency treatment

LaGranse.8652

So I recently dropped my mainhand axe for a sword (I do only WvW) on warrior and while I really like how it plays the sword burst flurry skill makes me want to cry. It has short range, you cannot move while casting it and the damage is disappointing.

Anyhow so I started thinking about it and it is a "burst" skill yet it is not bursty at all, with a 2 and 3/4 seconds channel time I might as well auto attack. How about applying the same changes that happened to mesmer sword 2 skill Blurred Frenzy a while ago? Decrease the damage somewhat and make the channel twice as fast so it really feels like we are throwing a flurry of slashes at our opponent. Skill becomes more bursty and the shorter channel time makes the self immobilize matter less.

@LaGranse.8652 said:BF was nerfed in evasion and not to make it quicker .Be happy that F1 on sword is bugged and insta applying tether w/o hit xD@sneakytails.5629 said:Yeah, faster attack and being able to move while channeling it. Its a f1 burst after all.

INb4 you ask for 100blades to be mobile, gs2 after all

@Hitman.5829 said:That will make warriors happy, that's why we can't have it. Warriors are literally the walking dead in GW2.What you mean by that? They are bad? If yes ,then why they are meta in all game modes?

It's because Anet doesn't see us as a critical profession. I mean look at what we do mostly we're usually not the best option for anything. We're definitely not best in slot for support of any kind. We're not even close to best for DPS. Other classes tank better than us. Other classes strip boons better than us. The only reason warrior's have a spot in raids is because banners. FB's and Scourges are more wanted classes in WvW.

@"Hitman.5829" said:That will make warriors happy, that's why we can't have it. Warriors are literally the walking dead in GW2.

I'm confused how "Warriors are literally the walking dead in GW2". In PvE bannerslave warrior is an absolute must - yes it's a role that a lot of people hate, but it still means warrior is a must, it's nowhere near the "walking dead" status. In PvP Spellbreaker is an excellent 1v1'er and bunker. In WvW zerg fights Spellbreaker is still a must for bubble - yes it was nerfed but it doesn't mean people don't need it anymore. For roaming Daggerbreaker is still a very strong build, core warrior GS/Axe+Shield is also viable.

I fail to see how a class with meta builds in all game modes is "the walking dead" when there are still ele mains out there.

@idolin.2831 said:

@"Hitman.5829" said:That will make warriors happy, that's why we can't have it. Warriors are literally the walking dead in GW2.

I'm confused how "Warriors are literally the walking dead in GW2". In PvE bannerslave warrior is an absolute must - yes it's a role that a lot of people hate, but it still means warrior is a must, it's nowhere near the "walking dead" status. In PvP Spellbreaker is an excellent 1v1'er and bunker. In WvW zerg fights Spellbreaker is still a must for bubble - yes it was nerfed but it doesn't mean people don't need it anymore. For roaming Daggerbreaker is still a very strong build, core warrior GS/Axe+Shield is also viable.

I fail to see how a class with meta builds in all game modes is "the walking dead" when there are still ele mains out there.

hahahaha have you seen the walking dead TV show? the walkers chase and chase their victims but they almost never get their targets, but if the walkers manage to get you, you are a dead man. That is why I refereed to warriors as the walking dead of GW2 because warriors chase and chase the enemies hitting nothing but air, but if warriors manage to hit a stun, you are in big trouble.

@Hitman.5829 said:

@Hitman.5829 said:That will make warriors happy, that's why we can't have it. Warriors are literally the walking dead in GW2.

hahahaha have you seen the walking dead TV show? the walkers chase and chase their victims but they almost never get their targets, but if the walkers manage to get you, you are a dead man. That is why I refereed to warriors as the walking dead of GW2 because warriors chase and chase the enemies hitting nothing but air, but if warriors manage to hit a stun, you are in big trouble.

Ah that makes sense - you're right then. Thanks for the clarification!

Archived