I know it's forbidden to reveal player's names here but if it's a bot, is it possible ?
Because after days and days of ingame reports just to see that they are still here and well known, well...
They plague low ranks (silver 1-2) just to make money I suppose.
How do we recognize a farming bot ? (info gathered after watching them games after games)
- they are following the same exact path in the map.
- they insta target you at range (different depending on bots) and pull all their attack skills at the 0.0001 sec. you appear from stealth.
- they attack everyone in their range and follow their path and engage even 4 enemies alone if they are on their way.
- they don't speed, tp or fly hack.
- I have seen 1 necro, but otherwise, they are all mesmer mirage.
- they never try to run from fights and fight to the death.
- they only focus 1 target, so you can shoot them at range without being worried.
- the mesmer bots play 3 signets : signet of domination - midnight - illusions (edit : 1 saw 1 with only 2 signets)
- they don't care at all about the shot of treb and can be shooted when they try to take a spot.
- they use randomly dodge when running.
- If a bot meet and enemy bot, they don't attack themselves. I saw 2 mirages at the same spot. So they were frozen.
- in friendlist, they are all in invisible mode (I only see the necro not invisible)
The bots don't have 1 or 2 of those things but all of them together.
Just by checking their path routine it's should be easy to catch them. As I said, they follow always the same and strange path from the starting point. The most obvious thing to detect them.
So, if ingame report doesn't works, how are we supposed to do ? Can I have a response pls ? (edit : seems not)