Bots do +3000 matches per season with total impunity

Delweyn.1309

So this time I tried to add some of those bots in my friend list and the proportion of what I discovered is just... unbelievable.

Here it is. And it's just 3 of them.noelshack.com/2018-52-5-1545987270-image4.jpg

https://imgur.com/a/4714Gcs <--- 9 caught at the end of the season.

The stats are for this season only! And it's not finished.

So what we must understand is

• those bots are just ruining the pvp game experience for so many players, with total impunity
  • imagine how many gold they got and how many gems they can get each season! Make you dream no ?

So for the moment, 1 bot made 3424 matches in 45 days, so more than 76 matches per day.At the end of this season, it will have like 4256 matches played.This is for 1 bot and as I said in another tread, there are many of them.76 matches X (8 minutes match + 5 minutes for queue and preparation) = 988 minutes/day = average 16 hours par day everyday (for 45 days streak, atm)

• Maybe pointing this can make Anet do their job, because it hits in their walletor...
  • with so many reports, time passing and same bots still here, giving all details about them, no answer at all from Anet...

I hide the account's name for not giving anet an excuse to close this thread.

@DanAlcedo.3281 said:Im not a PvP Player but would not just the sheer number of games played this season indicate a Bot?

I mean... 3k games? I this even humanly possible?

A game is about 8-10 minutes. You can count that + taking into account the waiting time in the lobby + time spend before games really launch.

It's why I'm questioning about Anet.After watching how these bots are working and giving all the details + reports, I still see them by 2 sometimes at every matches.There is something fishy about all of this, really...

@Delweyn.1309 said:

@DanAlcedo.3281 said:Im not a PvP Player but would not just the sheer number of games played this season indicate a Bot?

A game is about 8-10 minutes. You can count that + taking into account the waiting time in the lobby + time spend before games really launch.

It's why I'm questioning about Anet.After watching how these bots are working and giving all the details + reports, I still see them by 2 sometimes at every matches.There is something fishy about all of this, really...

One other thing.I first thought to be a meme lord and comment:Mesmer is the true killer of PvP.

But then i read your other post about how most Bots are Mirage´s.

Soooo.... would removing the bots not result in ALOT less Mirage´s in low lvl play and therefor more new People enjoying PvP?

Big Think

@DanAlcedo.3281 said:

One other thing.I first thought to be a meme lord and comment:Mesmer is the true killer of PvP.

But then i read your other post about how most Bots are Mirage´s.

Soooo.... would removing the bots not result in ALOT less Mirage´s in low lvl play and therefor more new People enjoying PvP?

Big Think

True because those mirage bots are real average players killers. They insta pull their skills, get invisible or invincible, and spamming clones everywhere in condi mode and tracking their focus to the death.

@"Delweyn.1309" said:So this time I tried to add some of those bots in my friend list and the proportion of what I discovered is just... unbelievable.

Here it is. And it's just 3 of them.noelshack.com/2018-52-5-1545987270-image4.jpg

• those bots are just ruining the pvp game experience for so many players, with total impunity
  • imagine how many gold they got and how many gems they can get each season! Make you dream no ?

So for the moment, 1 bot made 3424 matches in 45 days, so more than 76 matches per day.At the end of this season, it will have like 4256 matches played.This is for 1 bot and as I said in another tread, there are many of them.76 matches X (8 minutes match + 5 minutes for queue and preparation) = 988 minutes/day = average 16 hours par day everyday (for 45 days streak, atm)

• Maybe pointing this can make Anet do their job, because it hits in their walletor...
  • with so many reports, time passing and same bots still here, giving all details about them, no answer at all from Anet...then I wonder if it's not a deliberate way for Anet to make pvp living. Because of the low population. At certain time (very early in the morning) I meet those bots by 2 at every single match. Without them, I should have to wait for a very long time.

the rewards for winning 1643 is4732 Gold32760 Shard of Glory18200 Ascended Shards of Glory1092 Unidentified Dyeand the reward for losing 1781 is 33% of the previous reward of winning 1643 game

that is fun

there are numerous problems in fact

• for players who have this level, it's not fair for them to play with/against bots. In 1v1 a mirage bot is stronger than a real silver 1 human player.
  • it's not fair for all the players who play the game and try hard to make some gold.
  • it's a shame for Anet who put a "report bot" option and fool credulous players about it. Some of their employee told players to use the "report option" ingame.

@DragonFury.6243 said:

@"Delweyn.1309" said:So this time I tried to add some of those bots in my friend list and the proportion of what I discovered is just... unbelievable.

Here it is. And it's just 3 of them.

• with so many reports, time passing and same bots still here, giving all details about them, no answer at all from Anet...then I wonder if it's not a deliberate way for Anet to make pvp living. Because of the low population. At certain time (very early in the morning) I meet those bots by 2 at every single match. Without them, I should have to wait for a very long time.

the rewards for winning 1643 is4732 Gold32760 Shard of Glory18200 Ascended Shards of Glory1092 Unidentified Dyeand the reward for losing 1781 is 33% of the previous reward of winning 1643 game

that is fun

Math seems wrong on ascended shards. That's a lot of gold though.

@Ryan.9387 said:

that is fun

1643 win that mean he can complete the final chest 182 times each time he get 100 so it's fun to play bots

@DragonFury.6243 said:

that is fun

1643 win that mean he can complete the final chest 182 times each time he get 100 so it's fun to play bots

Rewards are

• final byzantium chest (20 golds)
  • each rank before final chest (5 X 1.5 golds)
  • all the rewards from "reward track" chosen. I don't know which one is the most rewarding. But we can get gold weapons like greatsword that you can sell at +40 silver.With all dyes and pvp potions reward track that boost all and all trash items.

So those 3 in loop.

It's just scandalous for all players who put efforts to make some golds.

Theres a few reasons why i probably wont play this game in 2019. And this is just more iceing on the cake. 6 years and still no game mode for pvp same old conquest, 2v2 swiss is a fart in the wind. I have no idea when that will actually drop. In my veteran players mind theres more discouraging reasons to not play this game today then there ever was in the past.