Not getting credit for Daily Keep or Capture Exp from Askalion Hills

Khang Xithyl.1742

@Ben Phongluangtham.1065 said:I'd never noticed this, since I always stood on the floor. We took a look and raised the capture point area up to encompass the landing on the stairs as you go down. Not sure on exact timing of the change making it live. Probably a month or so.

There may be some others with raised points: South camp in alpine borderlands comes to mind in the north-western part of the capture circle.

Not a big deal, but I think most of the places where an elevated point exists within the capture circle, it may be an issue.

I’ve had it happen in south camp.

@Strider Pj.2193 said:

@Ben Phongluangtham.1065 said:I'd never noticed this, since I always stood on the floor. We took a look and raised the capture point area up to encompass the landing on the stairs as you go down. Not sure on exact timing of the change making it live. Probably a month or so.

There may be some others with raised points: South camp in alpine borderlands comes to mind in the north-western part of the capture circle.

Not a big deal, but I think most of the places where an elevated point exists within the capture circle, it may be an issue.

I’ve had it happen in south camp.

Yes that little hill has been a bad spot in the past. I just don't stand on it anymore.

@Justine.6351 said:

@Ben Phongluangtham.1065 said:I'll see if I can make some adjustments. The issue at that point is that if we raise the capture volume too much higher, you'll be able to contest the point from some of the rooftops, which is not desirable.

Yeah they pretty close in height, just leave it alone. Keeps the node interesting or something.

Yep. Most of us know about it, and camp capturer would be easy to get elsewhere unlike keep capturer which... can be hard mid to end of week.

Thank you for looking into this. I have had this happen to me so many times, I hope it finally gets fixed.

There have been times I've tagged a lord for the loot and stood in the ring and haven't gotten credit for the capture. Weird and rare so I don't really talk about it, but it does happen.

I think the devs should screw with the players for a few hours on April 1st and have capture rings tie to different structures/objectives throughout the map. Like capping the circle in southeast camp actually flips west keep, while capping north camp flips a ruin and capping garrison actually flips south camp. That sort of thing. The gamemode could use some anarchy. =)

~ Kovu

@Kovu.7560 said:There have been times I've tagged a lord for the loot and stood in the ring and haven't gotten credit for the capture. Weird and rare so I don't really talk about it, but it does happen.

I think the devs should screw with the players for a few hours on April 1st and have capture rings tie to different structures/objectives throughout the map. Like capping the circle in southeast camp actually flips west keep, while capping north camp flips a ruin and capping garrison actually flips south camp. That sort of thing. The gamemode could use some anarchy. =)

~ Kovu

Can you imagine the amount of screeching the wvw forum would see?

@Justine.6351 said:

@Kovu.7560 said:There have been times I've tagged a lord for the loot and stood in the ring and haven't gotten credit for the capture. Weird and rare so I don't really talk about it, but it does happen.

~ Kovu

Can you imagine the amount of screeching the wvw forum would see?

Yes, it would be GLORIOUS!

Can we do it?

~ Kovu

Nah Kovu, just change all the Keep Lords to Tybalt, see how many people try taking Keeps then! RIP Tybalt. :'(

Archived