Minions being deleted by Moa.

killfil.3472

Yet another flaw of the entire kit revolving around minions. This is not even fair on level to consider it (counterplay) because getting hit with a transform like moa disables a minion masters whole set of utilities and ant traits bound to those utilities, its ideally instantly putting every single utility (thats a minion) on the players bar on full cd while ccing the player and knocking out one of their tratilines related to those utilities.

Th reward of minion master so so little in a competitive game mode but the risk of things like this is so astronomically high its un real. (Bad or outdated design)

Im not even saying that "moa" should not cause all minions to die cause the design overall in its current state for competitive modes is just bad/outdated. Fixing it just so that moa no longer caused minions to die would be a lazy fix and not fix the outdated design that is minion master.

@Obtena.7952 said:I can't figure out the trigger, but sometimes also using mounts makes them go poof as well.

There's something with rapidly mounting and dismounting. I've trained myself to wait 2 or 3 seconds if I have minions. It also seems to happen more consistently with the Jackal. Not sure if the dismount Barrier screws up the minion health calculations.

@Etterwyn.5263 said:

@Obtena.7952 said:I can't figure out the trigger, but sometimes also using mounts makes them go poof as well.

There's something with rapidly mounting and dismounting. I've trained myself to wait 2 or 3 seconds if I have minions. It also seems to happen more consistently with the Jackal. Not sure if the dismount Barrier screws up the minion health calculations.

I find it happening frequently on my griffon. so it cant be barrier. I speculate if you remount before the resummon finishes, that it breaks there.

Archived