GW2 Endgame

Zhuul.1759

I still like doing old WBs. I like achievements and collections, and they often take me places I might have not bothered to try or experience. I have 8 alts, one for each class, and like doing map clears with them, as well as trying out some their new specs. I like knocking out a daily or two here or there in some of the LW3 maps, as well as taking an alt through a piece of the story related to a map and doing a map clear here and there in those. I'll still poke my head in and do an AB or DS meta, those are still fun. I never learned how to do TD properly, should probably do that.

I think end game is an outdated concept and really doesn't fit with how GW2 plays. Back at the game's launch, the developers even said they wanted the entire game to be "end game" - a statement I fully understood and loved.

No single element of the game should stand above the others as the pinnacle of achievement in the game. You log in and simply do what you enjoy doing with your friends - whether that be dynamic events, wvw, jumping puzzles, small group content (fractals, raids, pvp), explore the newest (or even older) map, etc.

As for what I enjoy personally, it really is tied directly to my guild. I usually log into teamspeak even before logging into the game. From there, we usually just do whatever the first person blurts out - or we help each other with some little thing like hunting down new ranger pets or some tricky collection. And, of course, we schedule activity 4-5 nights a week to add even more fun to the game.

Archived