[Suggestion] World Boss schedule could be updated (in light of the World Boss Week)

Since World Boss Week will focus on this quite forgotten feature existing in Core part of the GW, I believe that's it is right time to consider expanding World Boss encounters list.

I'm thinking mostly about Dredge Commissar in Dredgehaunt Cliffs (could gain proper event chain) and Siegemaster Lormar in Plains of Ashford (that map is the only startingzone without World Boss-type encounter). I believe that Lornar's Pass could use own World Boss as well since this map is quite large, events are scattered across long distances; perhaps something related to Marionette remains could revive a bit this place? There's also Fire Shaman aka Drakin Cinderspire in Iron Marches which at some point if I'm not mistaken was sharing spawning time with Fire Elemental in Metrica Province.

@insanelyapple.2870 said:I'm thinking mostly about Dredge Commissar in Dredgehaunt Cliffs (could gain proper event chain)The Dredge Commissar has a proper event chain; its status is updated in the area-event status box. It's just not on a timer.

Siegemaster Lormar in Plains of AshfordNot a world boss.

I believe that Lornar's Pass could use own World BossThat's a request for a new event, far more work than a schedule change (which is how the post is titled).

There's also Fire Shaman aka Drakin Cinderspire in Iron MarchesNot on a timer.

@insanelyapple.2870 said:There's also Fire Shaman aka Drakin Cinderspire in Iron Marches which at some point if I'm not mistaken was sharing spawning time with Fire Elemental in Metrica Province.

I agree with you, specially on the above. The Fire Shaman meta event should IMO be part of the schedule.

I strongly hope the improvements to PoF's meta events include making them part of a schedule; the game is now too vast for big meta events to be routinely done when they aren't part of a timer.

Likewise, I hope one day ArenaNet will add Orr's Temples to the World Boss schedule (starting from their pre-events, of course). Would finally make those feasible again.

Thread field has a character limit and expanding World Boss schedule would enrich this Core game feature - especially after such long time. This is not a demand aimed at developers but a suggestion that may be worth considering.

Please, if you don't have anything constructive to add here beside the miserable tone then refrain from making the posts because you're not helping but obviously torpedoing this idea for own wicked fun.

Sorry, but it is not up to you to decide if someone's posts are constructive. Also, @Illconceived Was Na.9781 is pretty respectable around here. The comments made were on point in explaining why your request is probably not valid.

On topic: If adding other bosses to the timer could be done without disrupting the current schedule, then I don't see a reason not to do them. If bosses are reliant on pre-events, that are not on timers, then I believe that they should be excluded especially after Anet produced the gem store item that alerts players to when a boss is about to fire.

@insanelyapple.2870 said:Thread field has a character limit and expanding World Boss schedule would enrich this Core game feature - especially after such long time. This is not a demand aimed at developers but a suggestion that may be worth considering.

Please, if you don't have anything constructive to add here beside the miserable tone then refrain from making the posts because you're not helping but obviously torpedoing this idea for own wicked fun.

Constructive doesn’t mean agreeing with you.

I used to do a lot of world bosses and I always sort of appreciated the ones that weren't on a set schedule just bc they were a little different . . .

I'm also curious to discover exactly which bosses will or won't be included in this event. Will it only include the wbt bosses or will everything on the user-created world boss list on the wiki be included or what? My guess would be anything that currently gives you that once a day guaranteed rare floaty chest will also give a bonus loot chest, but that would include a lot of things that aren't really traditional 'world bosses' . . .

I like the World Bosses feature, I think we could use more Bosses in various zones, dropping rare loot. It is not so much a "forgotten" feature(there are always loads of people at every World Boss I attend) but the list is definately becoming a bit stale after so many years.