Memory Essence Encapsulator

I only made one, but the same thing happened. I killed the ley-line ogre and got credit for that part of the collection, went to Istan to kill Amala and didn't get credit. I looked in my inventory and it was gone. So much for salvaging to recoup cost as the note says. It happened to a guildie of mine too. This needs to be fixed fast and we need to be reimbursed.

Chiming in to say a similar thing happened to me. I fought against Warden Amala. my two MEEs have disappeared. I'm not sure whether it was because I fought Amala twice or if they both disappeared after the first time I fought her, but I'm missing one now.

yep, same shit happened to me. i crafted 6, did 4 different events no problem, but then event 5 was Ley champions. i killed 2 of them, so the game decided to eat BOTH of my final encapsulators. didnt find out until i was fighting the boss of the Specimen Chamber for my 6th. already submitted a bug report, and i better get a refund for it.

@SakuraJD.4720 said:yep, same kitten happened to me. i crafted 6, did 4 different events no problem, but then event 5 was Ley champions. i killed 2 of them, so the game decided to eat BOTH of my final encapsulators. didnt find out until i was fighting the boss of the Specimen Chamber for my 6th. already submitted a bug report, and i better get a refund for it.

If you submitted an in-game Bug Report, you will get no response (about refunds).You need to contact the CS Team via the 'Support' link above/below, or perhaps just wait to see if there is some kind of remuneration forthcoming.

PS. I am still waiting for a reply from the customer service, about my refund request.

• The typical wait time for non-urgent request can be up to 72 hours; it's been less than 32 hours since the update that allowed us to purchase these items.
  • These aren't typical times. Lot of people tend to return when there's a new shiny in the game and when there have been major updates in rewards.

@Illconceived Was Na.9781 said:

PS. I am still waiting for a reply from the customer service, about my refund request.
  • The typical wait time for non-urgent request can be up to 72 hours; it's been less than 32 hours since the update that allowed us to purchase these items.
  • These aren't typical times. Lot of people tend to return when there's a new shiny in the game and when there have been major updates in rewards.

i still have to grind 1000 kralk ore and powdered rose quartz, so i personally dont mind a little more waiting. i think once its been a week, i might get upset.

@Dreggon.6598 said:They responded to my ticket and told me they couldn't refund the encapsulators. I have replied, asking 'why not' :\

Same here. They linked me the patch notes that the bug is fixed. So? If you are affected by the bug that is fixed now they will not return the items you lost because of the bug? Where is the logic?

@linamaria.1830 said:Same here.He said that can't refund the item and sent the link of the patch notes.5 days waiting for a reply and then it comes as a perfect example of laziness.

Don't judge them so fast. I am confused with the whole situation and don't like it, but usually they have very strict rules about giving something to a player. That is why we have situation like this. Still hope they will change their mind in our case.