Awakened Canid Outfit for Halloween, please?

Ravij.9856

Soooo Halloween Event is most likely just around the corner and I can't think of anything better to have than an Awakened Canid Outfit to support everyone's favorite Beastmarshal. I was thinking it could have a similar feel as the Raiments of the Lich where instead of hooves we get those neat Canid feet to really complete the look to integrate into the ranks of our beloved Beastmarshal and to serve the ever amazing and everlasting King Palawa Joko.

PRAISE JOKO!

We have so many exotic looking Outfits that are based off unique enemies. We have the Mursaat Outfit, a bunch of Plant themed Outfits (Due to HoT), and now the Forged Outfit as well as outfits designed after almost all the gods.

I think having another "Unique model" Outfit like the Raiments of the Lich could really provide players with another out of the norm Outfit that switches certain aspects of the characters model alongside the Ghostly Outfit, Lunatic Guard Outfit which both change the characters head and Raiments changing to design of a characters feet. We need another to pair up in the altered feet department! Give us Awakened Canid outfit!

@Ravij.9856 said:Soooo Halloween Event is most likely just around the corner and I can't think of anything better to have than an Awakened Canid Outfit to support everyone's favorite Beastmarshal. I was thinking it could have a similar feel as the Raiments of the Lich where instead of hooves we get those neat Canid feet to really complete the look to integrate into the ranks of our beloved Beastmarshal and to serve the ever amazing and everlasting King Palawa Joko.

PRAISE JOKO!

Yes, yes, yes. I'd buy this in a heartbeat. After seeing it for the first time, it instantly reminded me of ancient Egypt and how cats were revered and canines were seen as the palace guards.wiki quote:Cats (Felis silvestris catus), known in ancient Egypt as "Mau", were considered sacred in ancient Egyptian society.and...In ancient Egypt, dogs served a role in hunting, as guard and police dogs, in military actions and as household pets.

@mXz.4512 said:

@Ravij.9856 said:Soooo Halloween Event is most likely just around the corner and I can't think of anything better to have than an Awakened Canid Outfit to support everyone's favorite Beastmarshal. I was thinking it could have a similar feel as the Raiments of the Lich where instead of hooves we get those neat Canid feet to really complete the look to integrate into the ranks of our beloved Beastmarshal and to serve the ever amazing and everlasting King Palawa Joko.

PRAISE JOKO!

Yes, yes, yes. I'd buy this in a heartbeat. After seeing it for the first time, it instantly reminded me of ancient Egypt and how cats were revered and canines were seen as the palace guards.
wiki quote
:
Cats (
Felis silvestris catus
), known in ancient Egypt as "Mau", were considered sacred in ancient Egyptian society.
and...
In ancient Egypt, dogs served a role in hunting, as guard and police dogs, in military actions and as household pets.

Yes! This was my first thought when I saw my very first Awakened Canid. Ancient Egyptian Mythology is my absolute fav.

@Ravij.9856 said:

@Alga.6498 said:While you are at it, please add Kormir's Regalia too :) soooo beautiful!!

I'm sure if we get any Kormir outfit it'll be the Augur of Kormir from GW1.

But an Awakened Canid Outfit fits Halloween more than an outfit of Kormir.

We've actually been getting outfits based on the old Dervish avatars. So if we get a Kormir one, it likely won't look like that.

PRAISE JOKO!

I only support this if they don't sl...who... if they don't somehow find a way to make the female version show so much skin like most of the outfits out there.

@Ayumi Spender.1082 said:

PRAISE JOKO!

I only support this if they don't sl...who... if they don't somehow find a way to make the female version show so much skin like most of the outfits out there.

I'm a little confused at what you're trying to say. You want it to show less skin? or more skin?

@Ravij.9856 said:

PRAISE JOKO!

I'm a little confused at what you're trying to say. You want it to show less skin? or more skin?

I want more "modest" clothing options that isn't a buttcape/trenchcoat/panties window/miniskirt/or cleavage.Like outside of the Jungle Outfit (that I'm impatiently waiting to come back to the Gem Store), I would like something even as simple like this which I don't understand why is not released to buy:twcvmC6.png

Archived