HoT Veteran's Pack

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Ayrilana.1396 said:I got the mail but there was nothing attached. I had opened the mail before the patch as I was stilled logged is while watching the announcement.

Ditto.

Also, was watching the livestream, we're there supposed to be some giveaway codes for some ascended outfit? (although someone posted the appearance link to me later and it's just the same outfit with a blue t-shirt)

@Nol Fran Shee.1285 said:

@Ayrilana.1396 said:I got the mail but there was nothing attached. I had opened the mail before the patch as I was stilled logged is while watching the announcement.

Ditto.

Also, was watching the livestream, we're there supposed to be some giveaway codes for some ascended outfit? (although someone posted the appearance link to me later and it's just the same outfit with a blue t-shirt)

They did on Twitch.

@Ayrilana.1396 said:

Ditto.

They did on Twitch.

I was watching Twitch, where was it? If it was in chat, that was flowing by sooooooo fast I couldn't read any of it

Ditto.

there were various giveaways... if you blinked you missed it I guess.. due to the large amount of people feverishly trying to type the correct chat word to be considered for one of the 5 or 10 they gave away... plus other stuff

Ditto.

They did on Twitch.

I was watching Twitch, where was it? If it was in chat, that was flowing by sooooooo fast I couldn't read any of it

It was just in the chat. They did the outfit giveaway, a giveaway for two fan merch sites, and then a giveaway for the music service that'll have their soundtracks.

Well, I'm not terribly disappointed that I missed it, given that it's just a t-shirt and shorts. But that is not a good way to give stuff away. It's like the old model on a radio station, except there it's the main content talking head that says "Be the fifth caller to win XYZ" - in this format if you;re actually watching the stream you don't see the chat