Mist - Step Infusion

Vavume.8065

Yeah, we also need other obtainable WvW infusion auras as well. Maybe one can be a universal aura that shows according to rank, one can be for what color you're playing, another could be fancy schmancy. Whatever it is it should be obtainable by mastery/rank/boh/testimonies/laurel/etc. Diamond people should look super Saiyan haha. Maybe there should be reward track for unlockable aura. Speaking of which, WvW has never had a track that gave you a freebie bl key like in PvP. sadface it's time for changes.

@EremiteAngel.9765 said:

@Vavume.8065 said:Anet please make the Mist Step aura from Armastice bastion into an infusion, it is awesome, thankyou in advance.

And make it an infusion that can only drop in WvW. About time we had an infusion of our own.

I don't think it should be a drop, it should be purchasable with tickets and have a high rank requirement.

Ultimate dominator should have its own aura infusion too. I mean hell, you should look like how deep sea creatures look terrifying or how animals know another is dangerous just by their colours. I know vavume would appreciate it too since he got ud hehe.ôヮôI'm nowhere near but I sure as hell would work faster towards it if I had something to look forward too besides the title.The ud one should also have a toggle in case the person doesn't want to have the aura enabled.

@Vavume.8065 said:

@Vavume.8065 said:Anet please make the Mist Step aura from Armastice bastion into an infusion, it is awesome, thankyou in advance.

And make it an infusion that can only drop in WvW. About time we had an infusion of our own.

I don't think it should be a drop, it should be purchasable with tickets and have a high rank requirement.

Yeah they should increase wvw rank cap to 20k and put the infusion there locked by a new achievement that requires 250k new kills.

@Justine.6351 said:

Yeah they should increase wvw rank cap to 20k and put the infusion there locked by a new achievement that requires 250k new kills.

Rip offtimeplayers

• 3 weeks later...

@Acheron.4731 said:

@"Elric.4713" said:Can someone provide an image of it?

go to about 2:27 to see it toggle on

Wth, it's a toggle? XDGib me at least 10 toggles for aura muahahha, let it cycle randomly every time i die. Speaking of which, Anet, can you please reconsider letting us select "favourites" for finishers to toggle only the ones we want for "randomise"?