GW2 - Cake Walk [Cake] Excommunicado - WvW, GvG & PvPLuL

NetherLayer.3425

@Jugglemonkey.8741 said:

@"roso.1536" said:Is this a "response" to Lord Hizen´s video? ... he posted one on youtube hunting you guys down? Maybe its another (cake) guild tag .

It's the same tag, and the video he just posted is actually the second cake ganking video he's done. It's pretty funny, mostly because of how full of themselves cake come across as in their content (I've duelled a couple cake members and had fun, they're good players, but the stuff they put out like the intro to this video is just cringy).

This.

@OscLin.7253 said:Wow.. did cake members make new accounts to give themselves some morale, that's Stence level play. As for not loosing a 5v5, have Cake ever been in an organised 5v5 where they didn't pay their opponents? God only knows.

Yeah they are buying accounts with a lot of achievement points to write there instead of people sharing the link of this forum post on discord due to the delusional comments that you for example write ''they pay the guilds in 5v5, thats why they win'' and joining the conversation like Ace Dark did or me, awesome brain you have kappa.

If you gonna say an excuse like ''im just memeing, you are not smart enough to understand what meme is and what is not'', if you are hating on them, you are making this forum post be ''hot'' with a lot of views, inviting ppl without intention to enter there, check the video and give them a view.

Enjoy enveryone your night and ignore the delusional people.

@xXRusS.4518 said:

@OscLin.7253 said:Wow.. did cake members make new accounts to give themselves some morale, that's Stence level play. As for not loosing a 5v5, have Cake ever been in an organised 5v5 where they didn't pay their opponents? God only knows.

Yeah they are buying accounts with a lot of achievement points to write there instead of people sharing the link of this forum post on discord due to the delusional comments that you for example write ''they pay the guilds in 5v5, thats why they win'' and joining the conversation like Ace Dark did or me, awesome brain you have kappa.

If you gonna say an excuse like ''im just memeing, you are not smart enough to understand what meme is and what is not'', if you are hating on them, you are making this forum post be ''hot'' with a lot of views, inviting ppl without intention to enter there, check the video and give them a view.

Enjoy enveryone your night and ignore the delusional people.

what is the name of your cake account?

@EremiteAngel.9765 said:Uh...you guys appear to have some prejudice against cake but seeing their videos they are indeed one of the most skillful groups I've seen. At least its rare to find such groups in NA.

There are quite some skilled groups in eu. Not many and most of them are very small max 5-7 people.

When I encountered cake players, they almost always ran away, till at least 2 friends showed up. So I can't speak good about them

In the wonder of the buildup of saline particles one must wonder of the disconnect between creator and audience that lies. One must be able to relate to a work to really be able appreciate the substance. This video contains events to allude to a degree of success in World vs World. Examples include the status of entering combat and not perishing within 10 seconds and actually contributing to the defeat of other players. As an aggregate anaylsis shows that the average player of this subforum shows, this is a highly unfamiliar experience. This results in higher aggression levels. In layman's terms, this is known as salty.

It is therefore my recommendation that future content creators post videos of their characters constantly peering into the sky of the mists in the defeated state or perhaps on a mount where they may occasionally and herorically dismount to attack an npc. This would be a better point of which to connect.

In conclusion

@Sovereign.1093 said:

@OscLin.7253 said:I wonder how much they paid their victims this time.

WOW how do u know we pay them?? u exposed us xd We all bad and cant even win fights without paying them. That's why we havent lost any 5v5 so far...

Your guild leader is such a disgrace, your guild leader got exposed for win trading, making it impossible for the other team to win. After he removed the comments on the youtube channel that mentioned it. I guess he don't want people to know what a disgrace he is. I don't see why anyone would be in a guild with a leader like that.

to be fair wvw players in the tournament before did win trading too for the 1st and 2nd place. i know, because i was there at every meeting.

also there are existing guilds right now, i wont mention, who still do win trading for achievements in everything wvw. especially taking advantage of us wvw players for spirit shards.

gw2 mafia runs deeps. haha

Gw2 maffia?

Its a game lol

@L A T I O N.8923 said:

@OscLin.7253 said:I wonder how much they paid their victims this time.

WOW how do u know we pay them?? u exposed us xd We all bad and cant even win fights without paying them. That's why we havent lost any 5v5 so far...

Your guild leader is such a disgrace, your guild leader got exposed for win trading, making it impossible for the other team to win. After he removed the comments on the youtube channel that mentioned it. I guess he don't want people to know what a disgrace he is. I don't see why anyone would be in a guild with a leader like that.

to be fair wvw players in the tournament before did win trading too for the 1st and 2nd place. i know, because i was there at every meeting.

also there are existing guilds right now, i wont mention, who still do win trading for achievements in everything wvw. especially taking advantage of us wvw players for spirit shards.

gw2 mafia runs deeps. haha

Gw2 maffia?

Its a game lol

if it is a game, and there is a way to win, we'll figure it out