GW2 - Cake Walk [Cake] Excommunicado - WvW, GvG & PvPLuL

NetherLayer.3425

@Voltekka.2375 said:

@Fish.2769 said:Cake Walk have generally good players, there's not really much of an argument there however, they are more well known in EU WvW for ganking more than anything else... Aside the obvious part of their guild leader being banned for win-trading last year i think?

They're on a similar level to Systematic Abuse in my opinion. Good players but majority of them are just seen as 'gankers'.

They may be seen as gankers (like SA) cause... They permagank? Even when one of them loses a duel, 3-4 will join the fight. Hm.

Well everyone ganks, that is just how it is. But not everyone makes vids about it.

@aspirine.6852 said:

@Fish.2769 said:Cake Walk have generally good players, there's not really much of an argument there however, they are more well known in EU WvW for ganking more than anything else... Aside the obvious part of their guild leader being banned for win-trading last year i think?

They're on a similar level to Systematic Abuse in my opinion. Good players but majority of them are just seen as 'gankers'.

They may be seen as gankers (like SA) cause... They permagank? Even when one of them loses a duel, 3-4 will join the fight. Hm.

Well everyone ganks, that is just how it is. But not everyone makes vids about it.

Why is engaging into PvP combat replaced with the word ganking in this community lmao, as if dying ingame makes you die in real life.

I don't know why would you compare Cake Walk to SA. In my 4 years experience 9 out of 10 SA are assholes. While I only met one toxic core mesmer (OOOOH MESMER BEING TOXIC WHAT A SURPRISE THO) among Cake Walk and that's it.Also, don't watch their videos if you don't like them, simple as that. I don't.

@Anput.4620 said:

Why is engaging into PvP combat replaced with the word ganking in this community lmao, as if dying ingame makes you die in real life.

Because they seek for fair fights and so called gankers usually provide none. There is one thing people tend to forget though, balance is kinda trash on wvw so there are rarely any fair fights.

@Vasdamas Anklast.1607 said:I don't know why would you compare Cake Walk to SA. In my 4 years experience 9 out of 10 SA are kitten. While I only met one toxic core mesmer (OOOOH MESMER BEING TOXIC WHAT A SURPRISE THO) among Cake Walk and that's it.Also, don't watch their videos if you don't like them, simple as that. I don't.

Because they seek for fair fights and so called gankers usually provide none. There is one thing people tend to forget though, balance is kinda trash on wvw so there are rarely any fair fights.

Í am always on my own so i never outnumber aka gank anyone lol. Thinking of making core necro or reaper roamer.

@Fat Disgrace.4275 said:

@"kiranslee.4829" said:Ill just leave this here for reference.

Does Exy have bind Alt+F4 ?

the guy that dc'ed wasnt even exy. But sure leave this here (☞゚ヮ゚)☞

So why did hizen and everyone else believe it was ?

cuz he did not check the account name. Or just to make it funny i guess.There are many research mistakes in general. Most of the cakes he killed was just the same person with different chars.

@NetherLayer.3425 said:

@OscLin.7253 said:I wonder how much they paid their victims this time.

WOW how do u know we pay them?? u exposed us xd We all bad and cant even win fights without paying them. That's why we havent lost any 5v5 so far...

Your guild leader is such a disgrace, your guild leader got exposed for win trading, making it impossible for the other team to win. After he removed the comments on the youtube channel that mentioned it. I guess he don't want people to know what a disgrace he is. I don't see why anyone would be in a guild with a leader like that.

@Whiteout.1975 said:This thread is so salty that my eyes started burning before diving into it.

Anyways, Great video. I can appreciate the effort put into making the video. I'm not understanding the salt here though. Likes what's the issue exactly? Just seems like people died at some point and been mad ever since.

indeed. :/ we need more gw2 content

@Timelord.8190 said:

WOW how do u know we pay them?? u exposed us xd We all bad and cant even win fights without paying them. That's why we havent lost any 5v5 so far...

Your guild leader is such a disgrace, your guild leader got exposed for win trading, making it impossible for the other team to win. After he removed the comments on the youtube channel that mentioned it. I guess he don't want people to know what a disgrace he is. I don't see why anyone would be in a guild with a leader like that.

to be fair wvw players in the tournament before did win trading too for the 1st and 2nd place. i know, because i was there at every meeting.

also there are existing guilds right now, i wont mention, who still do win trading for achievements in everything wvw. especially taking advantage of us wvw players for spirit shards.

gw2 mafia runs deeps. haha

I wonder If Cake players ever go out of spawn without FB or healing Tempest. Just like in the showed video, squad of 10 = 2 FBs + Tempest, party of 5 = one FB. Also sometimes scrapper. And then theyre salty whisping ppl kiting them around because they cant kill em with this comp ;)

Nice video, cya in dueling zone mr Wintrader

@Widmo.3186 said:I wonder If Cake players ever go out of spawn without FB or healing Tempest. Just like in the showed video, squad of 10 = 2 FBs + Tempest, party of 5 = one FB. Also sometimes scrapper. And then theyre salty whisping ppl kiting them around because they cant kill em with this comp ;)

Nice video, cya in dueling zone mr WintraderCake or literally any guild. I cant remember ever having seen a group exceeding 4 people that doesnt bring their own pocket healer and start running all melee boon train focusing 1 enemy at a time.

@Dawdler.8521 said:

@Widmo.3186 said:I wonder If Cake players ever go out of spawn without FB or healing Tempest. Just like in the showed video, squad of 10 = 2 FBs + Tempest, party of 5 = one FB. Also sometimes scrapper. And then theyre salty whisping ppl kiting them around because they cant kill em with this comp ;)

Nice video, cya in dueling zone mr WintraderCake or literally any guild. I cant remember ever having seen a group exceeding 4 people that doesnt bring their own pocket healer and start running all melee boon train focusing 1 enemy at a time.

most parties out there are ranger mirrage theives war holo. :3 of course those who used to run 15 ppl now decided to adjust in teams of 5 by 2 healr 3 damage. =p

As i know Cake Walk is the best roaming guild of all the times, they are able to destroy groups of 20-25 with only 7 persons and they never lost any gvg between roaming guilds. Best guild ever! keep the good content

min 2:45 of the vid, they are wining vs Lion that aparently has or had pvp champions, just insanemin 14:32, looks like lord hizen videos are just memes and the reality is that he and his guild doesn't really have teeth to eat a sweet cake XD

My favourite video is this one

Merry christmas for cake walk! and don't listen to the cannibalistic comments of ppl that just have jealousy of you guys, everyone would like to join your guild and the ones who can't will try to destroy you (only the mad people that has sad lifes), big SUPPORT to you!! and i wish you a good 2020, i hope for more videos!

@"xXRusS.4518" said:As i know Cake Walk is the best roaming guild of all the times, they are able to destroy groups of 20-25 with only 7 persons and they never lost any gvg between roaming guilds. Best guild ever! keep the good content

min 2:45 of the vid, they are wining vs Lion that aparently has or had pvp champions, just insanemin 14:32, looks like lord hizen videos are just memes and the reality is that he and his guild doesn't really have teeth to eat a sweet cake XD

My favourite video is this one

Merry christmas for cake walk! and don't listen to the cannibalistic comments of ppl that just have jealousy of you guys, everyone would like to join your guild and the ones who can't will try to destroy you (only the mad people that has sad lifes), big SUPPORT to you!! and i wish you a good 2020, i hope for more videos!

ty o/ glad at least a few ppl here know how reality is

@Timelord.8190 said:

:(

@NetherLayer.3425 said:

:(

Don't listen to this people, they are jealous of you guys, thanks to the people that loves and hates you, you guys will be bigger than ever! just see, everyone is talking about you, and everyone would like to make a fair video exposing you (imposible), because you guys are simply the best.

As your last video shows, for the people that watched John wick movie, this is the same... you guys are Excommunicado, everyone wants your head, because you are expensive.