Old Player Inquiry: State of GS/Rifle?

Ross Biddle.2367

Last night I fought a guy running a full signet build with Defense/Arms/Berserker. I'll admit, he was a pain in the butt out in the open where there was nothing to block his LoS. He killed me a few times on my core axe/shield-gs build, but I was able to return the favor after I swapped to my dagger/shield spellbreaker build. IMO, his build is very situational and would fall flat in most scenarios. E.g. 1vX or against a decent condi player.

@"lighter.2708" said:as i recall, gs/rifle has been bad and meme since 2012

Ive seen worse memes. Like heal thief.Ive played a rifle war recently, because i ve gotten so incredibly bored with my server and link.

26k hp, and 2.9k armor with 13k+ gunflames. Enough to kill plebs that dont know what they are facing lol

@RedShark.9548 said:

@"lighter.2708" said:as i recall, gs/rifle has been bad and meme since 2012

Ive seen worse memes. Like heal thief.Ive played a rifle war recently, because i ve gotten so incredibly bored with my server and link.

26k hp, and 2.9k armor with 13k+ gunflames. Enough to kill plebs that dont know what they are facing lol

You'll find that plebs are about 90-95% of who you encounter while roaming... Gunflame will still do respectable damage post patch as well even though it is a hard interrupt, which given the rifle update that comes with the patch, I am fairly giddy over it.

@ProverbsofHell.2307 said:

@ProverbsofHell.2307 said:Can I just call you out here for being extremely offensive? Imagine if I said “yeah he was an okay guy, yeah he was Chinese, but alright”.

he was a friend of mine; so no, you can't.

Yeah I can. What’s wrong with British people?

I was talking about one brit. jokingly.

@Stand The Wall.6987 said:

@ProverbsofHell.2307 said:Can I just call you out here for being extremely offensive? Imagine if I said “yeah he was an okay guy, yeah he was Chinese, but alright”.

he was a friend of mine; so no, you can't.

Yeah I can. What’s wrong with British people?

I was talking about one brit. jokingly.

Just pointing out you probably wouldn’t say that about a black person, I don’t like the double standard...