Jumping Puzzles for Mounts and Gliding

There are some, in expansion and living world maps. Although it's sometimes hard to tell whats a jumping puzzle, what's a mini dungeon and what's something else since some of them blur the lines and the achievements aren't in seperate categories. For example according to the Wiki the Sanctum of Nabakha in Crystal Oasis is a mini dungeon but I've only ever heard players call it a jumping puzzle (often called 'the jackal puzzle') and it does involve a lot of jumping, mainly into and out of sand portals.

My personal favourite jumping puzzle which uses gliding is Searing Ascent in Draconis Mons. It's pretty crazy because there's at least a few points where you can't actually see your destination from the starting point, which also means doing it without a guide will probably involve falling out the puzzle and having to start over several times, and it's a long puzzle so it can take ages to finish. But it's the kind of puzzle I enjoy, where the challenge comes mainly from figuring out where to go and how to get there rather than actually pulling off tricky jumps.

Personally, I would like first that Anet produce a new "real" JP (jumping is the only way and needs some work). We had of course the - for jumpers like me - short and easy one of Grothmar. But I believe that the last "real" JP was probably the Siren's Landing one. Anet come on, give us a new one!

For me personally, using a mount is no more jumping. It's using a mount. That's different. It would then be MP (Mount's Puzzle). And yes, that would be a good idea. It would be sort of a new activity, alternative to the JPs. But well, in term of preferences, I would like a JP first! :3

honestly i would love a jumping puzzle designed with mounts in mind. i especially would love a jumping puzzle where you need to use multiple mounts to get through it (maybe smaller rewards in between so even people who do not have all the needed mounts could get something).