CONDIS

Avis.4635

@Psycoprophet.8107 said:

@Psycoprophet.8107 said:Yeah yeah l2p issue.... always l2p issue lmaoIf you hear it "always", maybe it really is a l2p issue after all, lol.

u can literally use that excuse on anything and for any issue game has.Nope, the pvp is dead but not because cc is too strong, it's because this game's pvp is too complex for its own good and anet can't really handle it.

When everyone left pvp and u and few others are left u can spout how everyone just refused to l2p and that's why pvp failed.I mean, that's almost it. Not 100% but I'd say pvp is dead because it's too complex for average gw2 player.

I dont hear anything lmao I barely play and when I do I honestly MAY die once or so a match and usually have no issue getting downs, I'm speaking for people that are just starting and what their met with.

So you literally come to the forums even though you don't play just to tell new players that the gamemode is trash, so that they don't play it, and then you use the fact that PvP is a dead gamemode to say it's trash. WP mate.

@Antioche.7034 said:

@Psycoprophet.8107 said:Yeah yeah l2p issue.... always l2p issue lmaoIf you hear it "always", maybe it really is a l2p issue after all, lol.

u can literally use that excuse on anything and for any issue game has.Nope, the pvp is dead but not because cc is too strong, it's because this game's pvp is too complex for its own good and anet can't really handle it.

When everyone left pvp and u and few others are left u can spout how everyone just refused to l2p and that's why pvp failed.I mean, that's almost it. Not 100% but I'd say pvp is dead because it's too complex for average gw2 player.

I dont hear anything lmao I barely play and when I do I honestly MAY die once or so a match and usually have no issue getting downs, I'm speaking for people that are just starting and what their met with.

So you literally come to the forums even though you don't play just to tell new players that the gamemode is trash, so that they don't play it, and then you use the fact that PvP is a dead gamemode to say it's trash. WP mate.

Barely play means I play a bit not daily like the past. Barely doesn't mean stopped. Wp mate

@Leonidrex.5649 said:

@Khalisto.5780 said:Isnt condi necro the only meta condi atm?

yes, conditions are good against newer players. they dont know what do dodge, and they either use builds that dont have cleanse or use it very poorly.core necro, scourge and MAYBE big MAYBE some sort of condi ranger might be good against specific things but thats about it.

Up to gold 2 ppl usually play facetank wars

They think, if i use this skills in this order i do big dmg, so they run straight into each other and try to perform this rotations, random dodges happen and one dies, the winner is obviously op and get its nerf thread into forums.

The one with more cc or/and confusions usually wins

How do i know this

Been there, done that

@Leonidrex.5649 said:

@Khalisto.5780 said:Isnt condi necro the only meta condi atm?

yes, conditions are good against newer players. they dont know what do dodge, and they either use builds that dont have cleanse or use it very poorly.core necro, scourge and MAYBE big MAYBE some sort of condi ranger might be good against specific things but thats about it.

Everything is good against new players.

@AliamRationem.5172 said:

@"Khalisto.5780" said:Isnt condi necro the only meta condi atm?

Everything is good against new players.

some things are extra effective.when I do 35 confusion burst on a good player he just afks 3s and it does nothing, while noob will kill himself. Every time I try my mirage build in unranked after playing plat 2 and it feels like bullying toddlers, you apply confusion and enemy holo spams basic attacks under quickness and instead of thinking what he could do better he complains about me playing "brainless condi spam build"

The idea of condis is cool. Something that's stressful in that it forces you to spend actions cleansing, and also as an idea for something that kills slowly and has to be applied with skill.

Now, condiburst stunlock is something else. It gives me PTSD every time. I'm looking at herald with call to torment and axe breach. I'm looking at mesmer with that pistol offhand 5 two second stun on top of the crazy torment/confusion illusion pop that also has <4 dazes. I'm looking at condi shortbow renegade with that charr that can daze 6 times in a row and which can burst you without any possible outplay if you for some reason don't dodge. I'm ESPECIALLY looking at that thief-band elite skill condiburst retardation thief that can literally smack 30k easily from you through poison, bleeding & confusion within the 1.5 seconds that follow a hefty daze that feels like forever because health bars melt to 20% from 100%. Also of course, flashbang explosives engis with grenades that tick for 6-9k ez from one button after a full second daze. And how not to forget that daze/stun/root/knockup lock condi shortbow/dagger/jacaranda/iboga ranger. XD

All those builds have near zero outplay and should be looked at if not downright deleted to exist only in name by nerfs that leave them on the ground, where they belong, because they make my PvP sessions frustrating (I can't press my buttons to even show a sliver of skill)

On another hand, props to anet's design philosophy. It's gonna take us places. I love the idea of either-CC-or-damage. Which sadly some crazy stacking condi bursts aren't following, i.e. when the CC is over the health bar has already melted to unsustainable levels.

@Shiyo.3578 said:

@Tayga.3192 said:Nope, the pvp is dead but not because cc is too strong, it's because this game's pvp is too complex for its own good and anet can't really handle it.

Giving a role queue and assigning roles to elite specs(classes) would be a start.

I think given how CmC mentioned roles for each class, that just may be happening someday. Maybe the same day alliances come out.