Skimmer Advanced Course in Lion's Arch is bugged

I have tried the workarounds and nothing. I get the screen to play, I click on that and the next screen says reset, cant do anything passed that. In order to get out of it I have to log out of Guild Wars. I went back to try it and still the same problem. I understand there was a patch for it but did not help me any.

Still getting the reset screen at varying stages of the race. The only "significant" observation I can make is that the reset screen has been occurring more the longer I try the race, which is frustrating as I'm just trying to work out the course layout at this point, and it's getting harder, not easier as a consequence. The "Use key C" screen has also become my companion. I'm at a loss as to work out why the issue is worsening the longer I try.

@"maelys ashe.9017" said:Still getting the reset screen at varying stages of the race. The only "significant" observation I can make is that the reset screen has been occurring more the longer I try the race, which is frustrating as I'm just trying to work out the course layout at this point, and it's getting harder, not easier as a consequence. The "Use key C" screen has also become my companion. I'm at a loss as to work out why the issue is worsening the longer I try.

Just hit the close button and you should be able to continue.

• 1 year later...