The End - Salt on the Wound Bugged — Guild Wars 2 Forums
Home Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

The End - Salt on the Wound Bugged

Attempted this achievement with a friend and we both found it impossible. When targeting the weak points we both kept getting "Miss" or "No line of Sight" messages......

Henge of Denravi - Empowered Synergy [EMP]
https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/User:Jwaz

Comments

• jwaz.1908jwaz.1908 Member ✭✭✭
    edited September 7, 2020

Just tried it solo and same deal, guess I'm going to have to use a reward track to get the corsair boots just to complete Vision.

• Can confirm, tried it today and most of left wings weak spots come out as "Miss" and the right wings are mostly out of line of sight no matter what I target and when.
    Several attempts at this changed nothing. Definitely bugged.

@Ednahur.1735 said:
    Can confirm, tried it today and most of left wings weak spots come out as "Miss" and the right wings are mostly out of line of sight no matter what I target and when.
    Several attempts at this changed nothing. Definitely bugged.

What I find the most annoying about the whole thing is that you're forced to do the "Salt on the Wound" achievement to complete War Eternal Mastery, whereas most if not all other living world episodes give you the choice of skipping a few of the more tedious achievements.

• Hello
    I have same problem. After many tries solo and make a two member party with another players, I start to see videos from YouTube to find problem for many fails.
    I found this link in YouTube. Same problem as above, shots not hit weak points and take a long time to reach them, can't hit most spots with 3 or 4 shots on the first wing except one or two and on right wing can't even fire on weak points. Not working like 2019, something going wrong with this achievement.
    Link from May 2019:

edited September 12, 2020

@Kherad.4025 said:
    Hello
    I have same problem. After many tries solo and make a two member party with another players, I start to see videos from YouTube to find problem for many fails.
    I found this link in YouTube. Same problem as above, shots not hit weak points and take a long time to reach them, can't hit most spots with 3 or 4 shots on the first wing except one or two and on right wing can't even fire on weak points. Not working like 2019, something going wrong with this achievement.

It appears to be working more in the video than it does nowadays >.>

• I've had the same problem today. I attempted several times without any success.

• Hello.

Same things for me, trying to do it alone and got a lot of "miss it" or "No line of Sight" as say the author.
    I'm playing with the french dialogue and voice (maybe it's a localisation bug).

And since i'm doing the achievement "Visions of Dragonfall" and for that "War Eternal" Mastery must be completed, it's start to be a problem.

• I've tried this to do this solo, but the attacks just keep missing. Is anybody willing to help me get this? My account is Dig Si.3076 on NA. Thank you!

• Bump. This is super annoying especially when it gates the PvE path for making Vision.

• Linken.6345Linken.6345 Member ✭✭✭✭

You need to shoot further to aureens right cant shot left or center.

Its easier to do with a 5 man team since they can shoot and boost your damage.

• I am suffering the same problem, it is missing constantly or nothing is happening. Shooting in front/slightly to right/slightly to the left/far thing at the front/behind is the same outcome. I can only hit something at the end of the first swoop by aiming directly behind me and on the second fly over I can only hit the body when I am coming to the end of the first wing as soon as I pass the body flying over the second wing I can't hit anything further.