Fix wvw and monetize siege/objective skins over transfers

Riba.3271

Fix wvw and monetize siege/objective skins over transfers

Let me explain

So let people spend gems on frost catapults and or some other cosmetic giggles like some kind of wvw guild panel where you can buy different skins for your tower guards, gates, lords etc. You can do that simply by designing some new gate colourings and throw some PvE NPC models like hyleks, skritts, ogres, tengus there. This way guilds can have their own customized tower and might be willing to even defend it till death.

Revert/nerf everything that made WvW worse: Relinkings (just delete the link servers and give them free transfer), desert map, perma 100% extra MS superspeed/speed rune meta, claim buff, superfast upgrade times, shield gens, reduced siege damage to siege. Easy.

You're welcome Anet, now you just need to code it in and you will swim in money and we will have a good gamemode. I think 5000 dollars is a very very fair price for S tier consultation like this so I'll gladly take 400 000 gems for this advice.

No, I don't want to spend Gems on those things. I want to have them as part of the guild hall / guild scribing system, which needs fresh blood as well as the long overdue reduction to one active participant for dolly, sentry and camp guild missions (towers, rank and keep can stay with 3 participants).

@"ASP.8093" said:I'd pay good money for a "siege disabler skin" that triggers some kind of incredibly obnoxious animation if my siege disabler hits its target.

I'd pay for a "siege disabler" that plays sad violin music during the disabled period and slowly turns the catas/trebs 180 degrees away from structure they were hitting.